no doubt DID, DONE

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć,

While most of us have no doubt seen the white sails of our sailing team’s boats bobbing on the waters of the Thames River, ...

seen po doubt jest efektem skrócenia zdania?

...no doubt that we've seen...

they no doubt did what they could to help her, but their best proved insufficient

did również? ...doubt that they did...

Pozdrawiam,
Tommyek
Nie. No doubt = undoubtedly
dzięki. A jak się ma 3 forma czasownika do have no boubt?
NIe rozumiem pytania. Podaj przykład.
3 forma czasownika w tym zdaniu łaczy się z have - present perfect

have no doubt seen
:)
edytowany przez eva74: 04 wrz 2011
ale śmieszna sprawa :) Czyli no doubt funkcjonuje jako okolicznik... W takim razie do jakiej klasy wyrazów należy no doubt w takiej funkcji?
sentence adverb
dziękuję za odpowiedzi!
Cytat: mg
sentence adverb

...which can be further parsed as a content disjunct realized by the noun phrase at medial position (immediately following the subject and operator)
Cytat: savagerhino
Cytat: mg
sentence adverb

...which can be further parsed as a content disjunct realized by the noun phrase at medial position (immediately following the subject and operator)

savage, savage...you have such a knack for making things simple and beautiful more complicated and shit ugly ;)
Different strokes for different folks, but it hasn’t been always like that , lex :)
Cytat: savagerhino
Different strokes for different folks, but it hasn’t been always like that , lex :)

...do tell ;)
No, seriously. I didn’t know it was coming. I used to do coke on the hood of my ‘daddylack’ too
( it’s a metaphor , ok )

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia