prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I had a great summertime. I've never had so great summertime. I starded my last summer loliday on the 1 of July, by that time I had passed my exam. Before I, went on my summer holiday, I had planned, where I wanted to go. I had never done this. I had been planning, I had to packed my suitcase. I wantend to go to Spain. I had never been in Spain before. I had to go by air there. It was out of the ordinary, because I had never go by plane before. I was so excited, like never before. I had never before a chance, speak with foreginers. I must to take the opportunity. I had never so brav before. I had meet nice people, by hat time I had a nice friends from Spain. I had never in my life so many friends overseas. I fell in love last summer. I had never been so deeply in love before. I though, it is the love of my life. He was previously a footballer. I had never meet a football player before. I had lain in the sun, until I went brown. I had learned, how to swimm.I had been learning how to swimm, I was swimming all the moring. I had never swimm before. I didn't want to go from there. I had a great memories of this holiday, I didn't expect, that so to speak.
I've never had so great (cos tu brak) summertime. I 'starded' (ortog|) my last summer 'loliday' (ortog) on the 1 of July, by that time I had passed my exam. Before I(,) (przecinek nie jest potr) went on my summer holiday, I had planned, where I wanted to go.
I 'had been planning' PLANNED THAT I had to packed my suitcase. I 'wantend' (ortog) to go to Spain. I had never been 'in' (daj TO) Spain before. I had to 'go by air' (lepiej FLY) there. It was out of the ordinary, because I had never 'go' GONE by plane before.
I had never before HAD a chance (tu cos brak) speak with 'foreginers' (ortog). I 'must' HAD to take the opportunity. I had never BEEN so 'brav' (ortog) before. I had 'meet' (ortog) nice people, by 'hat' (ortog) time I had 'a' (niepotr przed l. mn) nice friends from Spain. I had never in my life HAD so many friends overseas.
I had never 'meet' (tu czas przeszly) a football player before. I had 'lain' (laid) in the sun, until I went brown. I had learned, how to 'swimm' (popraw).I had been learning how to 'swimm' (popraw), I was swimming all the 'moring' (ortog). I had never 'swimm' (tu czas przeszly i niereg) before.
had 'a' (niepotr) great memories of this holiday, I didn't expect(,) (przecinek w zlym miejscu) that so to speak.
ok, dziekuje :-)

« 

Pomoc językowa