autoprezentacja do sprawdzenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
First of All I would like to introduce myself. My name is D*** I am twenty-two years old. I am from S*** but now I live in a dorm in Łódź. I am a student at Technical University of Łódź. Now I am on third year of Food Technology and Human Nutrition. I knew recently that I got to the major Food Analysis. There is a lot of chemical science and people spend a lot of time in laboratory. I am learning how to detect the individual components in food. It is really interesting for me. I learn about food production processes and what affect its components on the taste and nutritional value of dishes. After graduation I would like to work in my profession. I dream about working in companies which are controlling food. I am happy that I can study here.
In free time I reading books, watching films and I spend a lot of time with my nieces.

Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie mojej autoprezentacji, dużo początkowych zwrotów mi się powtarza nie wiem czym mogę je zastąpić albo w ostatnim zdaniu "time".
the Technical
in the third year of the BA programme in Food ALBO
a third-year student of Food
I knew recently = wiedziałam ostatnio? cale zdanie niezrozumiale
chemical science to learn ?
what influences (affect=miec negatywny wplyw) the taste and ...
controlling = regulować, np. kto dostanie jedzenie, a kto nie
In my free time - potem jest niegramatycznie, jaki to czas?
I knew recently that I got to the major Food Analysis – chciałam napisać że dowiedziałam się ostatnio że dostałam się na specjalizację analiza żywności, fund out będzie lepiej pasowało?
controlling chodziło mi o to że kontrolują, sprawdzają żywność
In my free time I read books, watch films and spend a lot of time with my nieces.
I have learnt recently that I have qualified for a major in Food technology
in the food quality monitoring sector

ostatnie ok
dziękuję za pomoc