List do znajomej

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dostałam list od znajomej z Hiszpanii i prosiłabym o sprawdzenie mojej odpowiedzi. Nie jestem zbyt dobra w gramatyce więc z góry przepraszam za ilosc błędów i prostote zdan ;)
Dear Teresa
My name is ***. I am 17, but on September I will come of age. I am only child, but I have 21 cousins I have blue eyes and curly, brown hair ( You could see me on facebook ;P). In my opinions I am friendly, frank and honest girl. I live in ***. It is little town in the centre of Poland. I am studying in Maria Konopnicka High School no. 3 in ***. I arrive to school about 40 minutes, so it is not bad. My school is on the lake, so I have beautiful sight on the lessons. I always begin lessons on 8 am and I am finish on 1 pm or 3 pm.
I do not like winter too. Now, it is so cold here. It is about -20C on days but nights are colder(-30C). On the south Poland is worser. It is about -35C, like in Russia ;P I am waiting for spring, when I could go for a walk. I live on suburb, I have wood and big park so I could go for walk on everydays with friends. I love go for a walk on the night . On the summer holiday I usually drive on village to my grand grandparents with my best friends and older cousins. We always goes on the river, where we are swimming, sunbathing, playing on volleyball and dancing. My grand grandparents home is so old, he have about 1 hundred years but It is beautiful for me. It is my favorite place. I like dancing too. In winter and autumn I often go to połowinki. It is a traditional party held in the middle of a given period of education. Połowinki are every Friday evening.
I love reading. My favorites books are “The Bronze Horseman”, “The Vampire Diaries” and Adam Mickiewicz books. My seconds love is music. I love Maroon 5, Dan Balan and 30 Seconds to Mars. I like Afromental and Video from Poland. I keen on taking a photos, cooking and watching films. My favorites films are “A Very Long Engagement” , “I am Legend” and “Everything is Illuminanted”... I like watching "Aguila Roja" and "TVD" too, Ian have beautiful eyes ;)
I am happy that I am bring your letter. I think you are nice and friendly person, I waiting for your answer. Greeting from cold and freeze Poland
Lots of kisses
Co to za znajoma ze musisz sie jej przedstawiac?
Pewnie 'zalajkowała' zdjęcie na jej profilu i napisała kilka słów o sobie. Wypada odpowiedzieć.
List jest ogólnie zrozumiały. Błędy gramatycznie niew utrudniają bardzo zrozumienia.
Skoro to nie jest praca do szkoły, to nie trzeba poprawiać.
Myślałam że to forum o j.angielskim, ale widzę tu raczej chodzi o dogadywanki "mądrych" panów.
A co do przedstawiania się, to list na wymiane wiec raczej by wypadalo...

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia