Różnica między Present Perfect a Present Perfect Continuous

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 82
poprzednia |
Czy ktoś potrafiłby wytłumaczyć własnymi słowami jaka jest różnica między Present Perfect a Present Perfect Continuous ? Kiedy tego użyjemy, a kiedy tego ? Proszę też o kilka przykładów :)
http://www.tlumaczenia-angielski.info/angielski/presentppresentpc.htm

:)
Aaa to miało być własnymi słowami :D

Ale jest w miarę zrozumiałe według mnie ;)
Present Perfect kładzie nacisk na to, że czynność została ukończona, P.P. Continuous zaś na długość jej trwania.
I have painted the wall in yellow. (pomalował, skończył).
I have been painting the wall for the whole day. (malował, prawdopodonie nie skończył).
To główna różnica.

Często można używać te dwa czasy zamiennie, by podkreślić, że coś rozpoczęło się w przeszłości i trwa nadal: I have learned /been learnining English since 2000. Uczę się angielskiego od 2000 roku.
*I have learned English since 2000????
Cytat: terri

grudziu dobrze napisal, terri - tam nie ma problemu w tym zdaniu
grudziu dobrze napisał :)

Są trzy podstawowe różnice między perfect simple a continuous :

1) gdy dana czynność rozpoczęła się w przeszłości i trwa nadal ( używamy wtedy tych czasów zamiennie)

I have lived/been living here for 5 years.

2) kiedy czynność zaczęła się w przeszłości i ma związek z teraźniejszością, to różnica tkwi w tym czy czynność jest już ukończona czy też trwa nadal. (patrz przykład grudzia)

3) kiedy czynność zaczęła się w przeszłości i jej rezultaty widać w teraźniejszości - różnica tkwi w zdarzeniu pojedynczym, odizolowanym, a zdarzeniem ciągłym lub stale powtarzającym się :

Someone has stolen our office supplies.
Someone has been stealing our office supplies.

Cytat: engee30
Cytat: terri

grudziu dobrze napisal, terri - tam nie ma problemu w tym zdaniu

Of course there is no problem with this sentence, it's just wrong.
edytowany przez arturolczykowski: 05 lut 2012
Absolutely. I think so too.It’s wrong. Or rather it’s a ‘semantic anomaly’, to be more precise.
That’s why terri found it jarring to her ear.
There’s a psychological linguistic experiment called “grammaticality judgement task”. If such test was done on a group of natives, I’m pretty sure eight out of ten would say it sounds off in this form with ‘since’, though not all of them would probably be able to explain why it’s the case or back it up with formal arguments. I could elaborate on why I think it can be considered wrong here but I don’t think it’s worth ‘shooting the fat’ here about it. It’s an advanced topic. Besides, I have to go now to visit the grave.
But hint:
1. The lexical aspect of the verb ‘learn’ ( achievement )
2. Preposition ‘since’ showing a backward span
>>Of course there is no problem with this sentence, it's just wrong.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

Actually, you did.
Cytat: arturolczykowski
Of course there is no problem with this sentence, it's just wrong.

taki wpis to typowe graffiti, a co najgorsze nic nie wprowadza do dyskusji
faktycznie. I have learned sugeruje, że już wszystko umiesz i dlatego takie użycie jest niepoprawne.
Sav wyjaśnił mniej więcej. It's jarring to native ears. Mine, too. I'd most likely say I've been studying English since 2000. Maybe, but it's a big maybe, I'd use learning instead of studying, but I'd have to have been surrounded by Brits.
zactly

>>taki wpis to typowe graffiti, a co najgorsze nic nie wprowadza do dyskusji

Is this all what you’re capable of ? Why don’t you try to tell me why you think this sentence is ok here in the sense of grudziu’s ‘ucze sie angieskiego od 2000’ and I’ll prove you wrong in a matter of minutes.

I have learned English for 12 years/since 2000.
I have been learning English for 12 years/since 2000.

just like you could say:

I have worn glasses for 12 years/since 2000.
I have been wearing glasses for 12 years/since 2000.

the difference in such cases usually lies in what you, the speaker, want to lay the emphasis on
no engee :-(

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=86937
You're wrong, Mr "I've been learning English for 15 years". By the way , is that true?

First, the verb’learn’ is a telic verb by nature, it implies the end point of the action , the result is ‘completed’ instantaniously once you’ve uttered the statement. Do we agree on that ?
Second, the perfective reading of that vp in grudziu’s example is habitual, I think we can agree on this either.

'I have learnt' English since 1975" cannot be used in the same way as' I"ve lived in Dallas since whatever' or I've worn..since.

This 'telic' feature of the verb 'learn' clashes with the habitual meaning of the perfective here.
Don't you get it ?
Part of the problem here lies in the use of the verb learn which most Polish students learn to translate as uczyć się. As one of the guys from the UK in that link stated, it's OK to say I've studied English since 2000, but not I've learned English since 2000.

I've noticed A LOT on this forum that students use the verb learn to mean study which is incorrect. It's an English-Polish translation problem.
edytowany przez eva74: 05 lut 2012
I don't need this : http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=86937

but maybe Mr both" I've learned whatever since 1500BC and I wouldn't prefer it'
will find it useful.
edytowany przez savagerhino: 05 lut 2012
Cytat: Bednar87

Bednar87, szkoda, ze zmieniasz zdanie jak choragiewka - tym bardziej, jezeli chodzi o forum jezykowe dotyczace angielskiego
opierasz sie o jakis wpis jakiegos nativa, ktory pisze o swoich uwagach i spostrzerzeniach na temat czasow i czasownikow; ale zapominasz o fakcie, iz' bycie nativem nie czyni cie znawca danego jezyka', a jedynie jego uzytkownikiem
ja sobie jakos nie moge wyobrazic sytuacji, w ktorej uzycie czasu zmienia charakter czasownika - pisze tu w odniesieniu do czasownika learn, o ktorym pisal tamten native
i jak ten gosc pisze, [...] Do you learn English at school? it somehow doesn't sound right [...], to mi sie normalnie go zal zrobilo - masz tu zdanie, We learn English at school, ze slownika wydanego przez brytyjska firme wydawnicza - nie sadze, aby wydawnicto mialo zamiar wprowadzac kogos w blad podajac takie zdania przykladowe przy wpisie dotyczacego czasownika learn
To jest twoj argument ? Dales dla przykladu 'wear' to jest activity verb.
Nie wszytskie czasowniki moga tak po prostu byc zawsze zamiennie stosowane bo maja ASPEKT LEKSYKALNY.

You know what ? You make me sick.

I have a question for you. How long have you been learning English ?
Cytat: savagerhino
You know what ? You make me sick.

nice
engee ,ok, I'm sorry , I got some pills just in case :))
I have an open mind , let's chew it over, talk to me

If you really want to know, I can tell you when the perfective " I have learned ... since 2000"
can be considered correct..but you don't want to know because of your big inflated ego , eh..
I'm really beginning to worry about you, mate - once you've learned that you've been all wrong about the issue, you could actually not bear the fact
Now I know you're just dumb, you're phony and the only thing you're quite good at is putting a new twist on any issue. Go jump in a lake.
Go jump in a lake.

the problem with that is that we've got temperatures below zero now, so I can't do that :P
It's true , it's cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey, as they say.. but anyway,
you would’ve come to the same conclusion if you used your brains more aggressively.
You're wrong here on this issue (and some others) and you don't want to admit that you were wrong.

Cytat: engee30
Cytat: Bednar87

Bednar87, szkoda, ze zmieniasz zdanie jak choragiewka - tym bardziej, jezeli chodzi o forum jezykowe dotyczace angielskiego
opierasz sie o jakis wpis jakiegos nativa, ktory pisze o swoich uwagach i spostrzerzeniach na temat czasow i czasownikow; ale zapominasz o fakcie, iz' bycie nativem nie czyni cie znawca danego jezyka', a jedynie jego uzytkownikiem
ja sobie jakos nie moge wyobrazic sytuacji, w ktorej uzycie czasu zmienia charakter czasownika - pisze tu w odniesieniu do czasownika learn, o ktorym pisal tamten native
i jak ten gosc pisze, [...] Do you learn English at school? it somehow doesn't sound right [...], to mi sie normalnie go zal zrobilo - masz tu zdanie, We learn English at school, ze slownika wydanego przez brytyjska firme wydawnicza - nie sadze, aby wydawnicto mialo zamiar wprowadzac kogos w blad podajac takie zdania przykladowe przy wpisie dotyczacego czasownika learn

This is f*&^^%g unbelievable. It's just sickening.
I tell you what ,Bednar is much more bainy than you are.
You’re just an incompetent ego-tripper, everybody should know that.
This is f*&^^%g unbelievable. It's just sickening.
I tell you what ,Bednar is much more bainy than you are.
You’re just an incompetent ego-tripper, everybody should know that.

nice
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 82
poprzednia |