List formalny - sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,
Moglibyście sprawdzić, czy wygląda mniej więcej ok ? Miałem napisać list formalny na temat 'request a meeting with your boss'; powód, nazwiska etc. miały być zmyślone.

February 20, 2012
Maciej Maciejewski
Wrocławska 6/66, Wrocław

Adam Smith
Executive of ABC’s company
Grunwaldzka 1/23, Wrocław

Dear Mr. Smith :

I am writing with regard to our conversation yesterday. I am resolved and hereby confirm my readiness to take the responsibilities connected with the new position and looking forward to meet You any given time next week.

As You are aware, I am accustomed to work under tight deadlines, thus my insight of getting the job done under stressful circumstances is more than sufficient. The gratification in the form of such a lofty promotion will undoubtedly motivate me to be even more efficient.

I enclose a positive outlook of the coworkers.

I am immensely grateful for Your time and the privilege of being a part of the ABC’s company. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

(miejsce na podpis)

Maciej Maciejewski
I am writing with regard to our conversation OF yesterday. I am 'resolved' (dla mnie nie za bardzo trafne slowo, ale jak juz chcesz to musisz napisac do czego) and hereby confirm my readiness to take the responsibilities connected with the new position (of...musisz napisac) and 'looking' LOOK forward to meetING 'You' (mala litera) AT any given time next week.

As 'You' (to slowo piszemy malymi literami w srodku zdania) are aware, I am accustomed to workING under tight deadlines, thus my insight of getting the job done under stressful circumstances is more than sufficient. The 'gratification' (ok, ale to jest bardzo stare slowo, moze 'remuneration') in the form of such a 'lofty' (poszukaj inne slowo) promotion will undoubtedly motivate me to be even more efficient.

I enclose a 'positive outlook' (nie za bardzo pisze sie tak, lepiej cos innego, ale nie wiem co chcesz powiedziec) of the co-workers.

I am immensely grateful for 'Your' (popraw) time and the privilege of being a part of 'the' (niepotr) ABC’s company.

New paragraph - I look forward to hearing from you.

Przede wszystkim Dzięki!
Zgadza się .. mam dodatkowe punkty za Poprawne użycie kilku słów, nawet miałem edytować tu post, żeby o tym napisać, ale po 10min nie można ;/ Te słówka to resolved, accustomed, insight, gratification, lofty, efficient. (muszę użyć najmniej 5 z nich)

Cytat:
I am 'resolved' (dla mnie nie za bardzo trafne slowo, ale jak juz chcesz to musisz napisac do czego) and hereby confirm my readiness to take the responsibilities connected

Dobrze zrozumiałem, że wytłuszczona część 'nie da rady' i trzeba ew. bezpośrednio po 'resolved' dać dopełnienie/ jakiś określnik tak ? Mogłoby być:
"I am resolved to confirm my readiness to take the responsibilities connected.."
?

Cytat:
with the new position of
/the stuff manager/ lub cokolwiek innego podobnego ?

Cytat:
I enclose a 'positive outlook' (nie za bardzo pisze sie tak, lepiej cos innego, ale nie wiem co chcesz powiedziec) of the co-workers.

Miałem napisać, że cokolwiek po prostu załączam .. ale nie wiem w sumie co .. co można załączyć do listu typu 'request a meeting with boss' albo coś związanego z awansem ? Jak ew. by można było napisać 'załączam pozytywną opinię współpracowników/ kogokolwiek (zwierzchnika/kierownika)' - chodzi o to outlook ? mogłoby być feedback ?

Czyli poprawiona wersja to coś takiego:
Cytat:
I am writing with regard to our conversation of yesterday. I am resolved to confirm my readiness to take the responsibilities connected with the new position of the executive stuff manager and look forward to meeting you at any given time next week.

As you are aware, I am accustomed to working under tight deadlines, thus my insight of getting the job done under stressful circumstances is more than sufficient. The gratification in the form of such a prospering promotion will undoubtedly motivate me to be even more efficient.

[prospering promotion - dający możliwości rozwoju awans ?]

I enclose a positive feedback of the coworkers.

I am immensely grateful for your time and the privilege of being a part of ABC’s company.

I look forward to hearing from you.
edytowany przez dapsz: 21 lut 2012

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie