bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie pracy

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Discuss the advantage and disadvantage of giving international aid to poor countries.

Nowadays the economic situation of particular countries is in bad condition. There are countries which suffer from starvation, poor health care, the shortage of running water as well as food and other necessary supplies. Most of them are lucky to receive help from richer countries in the shape of packages equipped with food, clothes and medicines. What are the advantages and disadvantages of giving international aid to poor countries.
Firstly, such kind of assist may help people with basic problems like feminine. The poor are provided with small portions of food which ought to be sufficient. Furthermore, many countries send volunteers for instance doctors and teachers to underdeveloped countries. Their main goal is to treat them and educate people to make their living better and easier. Last but not least, rich countries give money to countries to proof their bad situation.
On the other hand, the poor who are supplied with basic stuff do not make an effort to change their situation because they are certain that the help of rich countries will be long-lasting .They are independent. If the countries do not send aid they would die from starvation and diseases. Moreover, teachers , doctors and other volunteers have an influence on their culture. The poor acquire foreign language and customs.

On balance, giving international aid to poor has as many negative as positive aspects. This kind of help give people a chance for better living but it also make them dependent and powerless. Countries which make a decision to assist the poor should be aware of the fact that people who are given fishing rod instead of fish will be able to take up a challenge to change their situation.
Nowadays the economic situation of particular countries is in (przedimek) 'bad' (poszukaj inne slowo) condition. There are 'countries' (to jest tak troche na skrut napisane, bo to nie 'countries' tylko 'people' who suffer) which suffer from starvation, poor health care, the shortage of running water as well as food and other necessary supplies.
Firstly, such kind of 'assist' (tutaj rzeczownik) may help people with basic problems like 'feminine' (nie, to jest zle slowo, poszukaj w slowniku co to znaczy).
Last but not least, rich countries give money to countries to 'proof' (cos tu nie tak) their bad situation.
They are 'independent' (pomysl dokladnie o tym slowie, bo chyba chciales powiedziec cos innego).
This kind of help 'give' (tutaj 3os.l.poj..it giv....;) people a chance for better living but it also 'make' (popraw) them dependent and powerless. Countries which make a decision to assist the poor should be aware of the fact that people who are given (przedimek) fishing rod instead of fish will be able to take up 'a' (daj tutaj THE) challenge to change their situation.
Terri, no offence:), but it should have been"skrót" instead of "skrut".
Eva once dropped a hint of the style of setting out thoughts by some people in Polish, she might have had me on her mind. As she more or less said, we can only shrug and say nothing. I'II leave it at that.
edytowany przez grudziu: 14 mar 2012
grudziu: hint: nick 'Terri' jest nieprzypadkowy. if she were to correct your every blunder, she would have to give up her daily job.
edytowany przez pakk: 14 mar 2012
Cytat: grudziu
Eva once dropped a hint of the style of setting out thoughts by some people in Polish, she might have had me on her mind. As she more or less said, we can only shrug and say nothing. I'II leave it at that.

Moj kochany grudziu - jak bedziesz tak dobrze znal ang jak ja, to wtedy dopiero mozesz mnie poprawiac z polskiego. ;-)
ale wezme to pod uwage, tylko, ze teraz niechcaco otworzyles Pandoras box - i ja tez bede Ci pomagala wylapywac wszystkie twoje bledy w jez. ang.
Cytat: pakk
grudziu: hint: nick 'Terri' jest nieprzypadkowy. if she were to correct your every blunder, she would have to give up her daily job.

What you said doesn't skiff off my nose, geezer:). Studying two mayors simultaneously, I am the whole day at school. My English is being converting into Mandarin owing to my brain sometimes crashes:).
Cytat: terri

Moj kochany grudziu - jak bedziesz tak dobrze znal ang jak ja, to wtedy dopiero mozesz mnie poprawiac z polskiego. ;-)
ale wezme to pod uwage, tylko, ze teraz niechcaco otworzyles Pandoras box - i ja tez bede Ci pomagala wylapywac wszystkie twoje bledy w jez. ang.

As being a teacher, correcting any mistake is your VOCATION. So this is welcome:) in this case.
Cytat:
My English is being converting into Mandarin owing to my brain sometimes crashes

Ale potworek. Brr
As being a teacher,

As a teacher
Cytat:
My English is being converting into Mandarin owing to my brain sometimes crashes

Ale potworek. Brr

przerost formy nad trescia,a i z forma kiepsko :)
Cytat: iwonabp
As being a teacher,

As a teacher

As (being) a teacher. That's less natural way to say this, but it's correct, gurl:)
Cytat: iwonabp
Cytat:

Ale potworek. Brr

przerost formy nad trescia,a i z forma kiepsko :)

get it off my back, then. don't pick nits:]
As (being) a teacher. That's less natural way to say this, but it's correct, gurl:)

don't think so

what's wrong with my Polish?
don't be a nit-picker:) I removed what i wrote, you took it too personally, that was just a joke:), maybe stupid, sorry.
please don't bear a grudge against me:)

Co Ty masz z tym get it off my back? Sprawdz sobie ten idiom w slowniku raz jeszcze.
ten i pińćset innych.
>>get it off my back, then. don't pick nits:]

So when you butcher a phrase, which happens roughly every other sentence in your case, nobody can say a word because he or she is then a 'mean-machine' right off the bat and that’s ok ?
But when someone slips up, you won't miss a chance to slap them down.

You’re trotting out the same ‘geezer’ all the time. Do you know that it’s quite derisive in tone ? Would it be ok for me to call you something like a ‘fumble-fist’ or a ‘non-starter’ from now on?
I don’t think so.
Cytat: eva74

Co Ty masz z tym get it off my back? Sprawdz sobie ten idiom w slowniku raz jeszcze.

don't make a zany person of me, will you?
>>don't make a zany person of me, will you?

No, grudzu, you just write dog English.
Oh, grudziu, you are as far from zany as heaven from earth.
That was sharply critical, like a truly republican metaphor:)
Cytat: savagerhino
>>get it off my back, then. don't pick nits:]

So when you butcher a phrase, which happens roughly every other sentence in your case, nobody can say a word because he or she is then a 'mean-machine' right off the bat and that’s ok ?
But when someone slips up, you won't miss a chance to slap them down.

You’re trotting out the same ‘geezer’ all the time. Do you know that it’s quite derisive in tone ? Would it be ok for me to call you something like a ‘fumble-fist’ or a ‘non-starter’ from now on?
I don’t think so.

Concerning the higlighted text: On what basis did you deduce that?
Do you really think that my intention was to sneer at you by using the word 'geezer", which is very common in informal British English. If you lived there, you would certainly know that. "geezer" has got a positive conotation, so i don't get your message at over points.
Now you are going to asses the most frequent words I am writing in here...

You don't know what you're talking about, now I know, with you it's worse than useless because you JUST DON'T want to understand and take advice.
Do you want to know the reason for me doing making stupid mistakes?
Firsty, the contents that I collide with every day may not be neccessarily correct.
Secondly, I've been learning English relatively freshly, although at renowned university.
There is some slang you don't have to know. Do you know good, for instance Scottish slang?
Have you ever heard Scottish? The frequency that I can hear that contents makes me run into habit, and copy not neccessarily good model.

Many people after graduating from English, going abroad to UK, initially during their visit there, can't understand those people. Because English you can hear there really differs.

The whole thing concerns what? If write sth wrong, just correct it, and the case done. But many people here seem to be 'English devouts", taking the way they speak into account (it's not about grammar, it's about airs).

so long.
In the spirit of helping you to better understand English, let me draw your attention to the following:

Do you want the reason for me 'doing making' (dlaczego masz 2 slowa gdzie jedno wystarczy?) stupid mistakes?
Firsty, the contents that I 'collide' (to nie jest prawidlowe slowo) with every day may not be 'neccessary' (zla czesc mowy) correct.
Secondly, I've been learning English relatively 'freshly' (zle slowo), although at (tu cos brak) renowned university.
There are some slang (tu cos brak) you don't have to know. Do you know 'good' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj), for instance Scottish slang?
The frequency that I can hear 'that contents' (co takiego?) makes me run into (tu cos brak) 'habit' (zle slowo tutaj), and copy not neccessarily (cos tu brak) good model.

Many people after graduating from English, going abroad to (cos tu brak) UK, initially during their visit there, can't understand those people. 'Because' (nie zawsze zaczynamy zdania z 'because') English you can hear there really differs (od czego?) .

The whole thing concerns what? If (kto? co?) 'write' (tutaj 3os.l.poj) sth wrong, just correct it, and the case (brak czasownika) done. But many people here seem to be 'English 'devouts' (zle slowo)", taking the way they speak into account (it's not about grammar, it's about airs).

Napewno nie obrazisz sie, ze poprawilam troche ten twoj English, tak przy okazji mozesz sie czegos wiecej nauczyc, tak samo jak ja, kiedy ty poprawiasz moj polski.
Cytat: terri
In the spirit of helping you to better understand English, let me draw your attention to the following:

Do you want the reason for me 'doing making' (dlaczego masz 2 slowa gdzie jedno wystarczy?) stupid mistakes?
Firsty, the contents that I 'collide' (to nie jest prawidlowe slowo) with every day may not be 'neccessary' (zla czesc mowy) correct.
Secondly, I've been learning English relatively 'freshly' (zle slowo), although at (tu cos brak) renowned university.
There are some slang (tu cos brak) you don't have to know. Do you know 'good' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj), for instance Scottish slang?
The frequency that I can hear 'that contents' (co takiego?) makes me run into (tu cos brak) 'habit' (zle slowo tutaj), and copy not neccessarily (cos tu brak) good model.

Many people after graduating from English, going abroad to (cos tu brak) UK, initially during their visit there, can't understand those people. 'Because' (nie zawsze zaczynamy zdania z 'because') English you can hear there really differs (od czego?) .

The whole thing concerns what? If (kto? co?) 'write' (tutaj 3os.l.poj) sth wrong, just correct it, and the case (brak czasownika) done. But many people here seem to be 'English 'devouts' (zle slowo)", taking the way they speak into account (it's not about grammar, it's about airs).

Napewno nie obrazisz sie, ze poprawilam troche ten twoj English, tak przy okazji mozesz sie czegos wiecej nauczyc, tak samo jak ja, kiedy ty poprawiasz moj polski.

I'd say more, I'd be grateful, if you corrected me every time.
don't take as an attack my correcting your Polish;)

That's the way it goes when you lack grammar and are surrounded by an informal English.
You're running off at the mouth again. Don't say anything about UK, slang, Scots or whatever,
it's too far north for you at this stage.
by the way, there is not such thing like Scottish, there is Gaelic or Scotish Gaelic, one Scot told me

Have you ever heard Scottish?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Egzaminy