Sprawdzenie pracy, proszę o pomoc ;)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear XYZ,
Thanks a lot for your letter that I got last weekend.
I'm pleased to hear that everything is well with you and that you're going to visit
me on holiday. I hope that we'll have a great time. I'll introduce you my family,
friends and i'll show you around the city. I would like you to come with me to my friend's
concert. They'll play 5th July at 10pm in one of their's house. Would you like to come there
with me my dear? Could you think about what you would like to do and what to see in my city ?
Thay have built shopping center near my house, we must to go there for shopping.
Maybe we could trie to buy something value-priced. There is a beauty gift shop near
the shopping center, we have to got there too. I can't allow you to return empty-handed.
I know realy cosy cafe on outskirts, maybe we could go there after i pick you up from
the airport ?
I'm waiting for your quick answer.
Lots of love,
XYZ
I'll introduce you (tu cos brak) my family, friends and 'i'll' (Dlaczego 'I' piszesz mala litera?) show you around the city.
They'll play (tu brak 2 slowa) 5th July at 10pm in one of 'their's' (zle slowo) house. Would you like to come there with me 'my dear' (zle okreslenie)? Could you think about (tu cos brak) 'what' (zle slowo) you would like to do and what (you would like) to see in my city ?
'Thay' (ortog ale i tak nie wyraznie okreslone kto to 'they' jest) have built (cos brak) shopping center near my house, we must 'to' (niepotr) go there for shopping.
Maybe we could 'trie' (ortog) to buy something 'value-priced' (zle okreslenie).
I know (cos brak) 'realy' (ortog) cosy cafe on (cos brak) outskirts, maybe we could go there after 'i' (popraw) pick you up from the airport ?

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia