Punctuation - parę zdań

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1. The church, which has always played a key role in that country, is likely to oppose the idea
2. Then he muttered, ‘There’s no fool like an old fool.’
3. In the world described in Orwell’s Animal Farm two basic principles become all – important: (i) all animals are equal; (ii) some animals are more equal than others.
4. A great insect went humming and settled near his foot; he saw it, and he turned to examine it.
5. Everybody knows that such people exists; everybody also knows what they look like.
6. ‘You see,’ she said, ‘There could be a thick soft blue Indian rug on the floor; and in that corner there could be a soft little sofa with cushions to curl up on; and just over it could be a shelf full of books so that one could reach them easily; and there could be a fur rug before the fire’
7. They could never be quite sure when Sara would be there; and they could scarcely even be certain that Miss Amelia would not make a tour of inspections through the bedrooms after the pupils were supposed to be asleep.
8. Meanwhile the momentum for determining, the Earths circumference passed to France.
9. The chose the Andes because they needed to measure near the equator to determine if there really was a difference in sphericity there, and because they reasoned that mountains would give them good sightlines.
10. ‘But I’ll go and ask the baker woman if she has lost anything,’ she said to herself rather faintly.
11. She always felt very tender of Ermengarde, and she tried not to let her feel too strongly – the difference between being able to learn anything at once, and not being able to learn anything at all.
12. How much he understood of the talk he heard, I am not in the least able to say even if he had understood it all, he would probably have remained greatly mystery.
13. I had forgotten to draw my curtain, and when the moon which was full and bright, came and looked at me through the window, I opened my eyes.
14. It was Brooms habit; for instance, to do his fieldwork naked when the weather was warm, which was often.
15. The less you play, the better, they used to say so it no surprising that audience was given, was often nothing more than a chaos of sound.
Prosiłbym o sprawdzenie interpunkcji w tych zdankach. Proszę o wszelkie sugestie co wam pasuje, a co nie ;)

Pozdrawiam

PS. Sorry za dubla
edytowany przez dejv91: 19 mar 2012
3 brak przecinka przed podmiotem i nie wiem, czy przed (ii) nie wystarczy przecinek zamiast średnika
poza tym all-important sie pisze z lacznikiem, a nie z myslnikiem
4. po co drugie 'he' - usunac to slowo i przecinek
5 blad gramatyczny 'ludzie istnieje'
6 there nie zaczyna nowego zdania, wiec musi byc mala litera. Jezeli wielka litera, to po said musi byc kropka
8 usun przecinek, dodaj apostrof w odpowiednim miejscu's
11 myslnik niepotrzebny
12 ja tu widze dwa zdania. i co robi przyslowek przed mystery
13 ksiezyc jest jeden
14 przecinek zamiast srednika - for instance jest wtraceniem. 'habit to do sth' jest caloscia syntaktyczna. brakuje tez apostrofu
15 zaczyna sie od cytatu. dalsza czesc zdania jest niegramatyczna
Dzięki mg. Jak dokładnie byś widział zdania od 12 do 15 w twojej wersji? Co do słów to wszystkie które są muszą być zawarte, mogą mieć inną formę, ale nie można ich usunąć. Mają być w zdaniu ;)

PS. W zdaniu z mystery jest bodajże mysterious - sorry, mój błąd.
12-15 podalem wskazowki, napisz na tej podstawie nowe wersje, a ja je ocenie
12. How much he understood of the talk he heard, I am not in the least able to say even if he had understood it all. He would probably have remained greatly mysterious.
13. Nie mam pojęcia co zmienić
14. It was Brooms habit, for instance, to do his fieldwork naked when the weather was warm, which was often.
15.'The less you play, the better,' they used to say so it is no surprising that audience was given, (może -?)was often nothing more than a chaos of sound.

A i co sugerujesz w 11 zamiast dasha?

Pozdrawiam

12 nie, kropka przed even
13 jezeli ksiezyc jest jeden, to nie trzeba go definiowac, stad which po nim jest non-defining. jaki to ma wplyw na interpunkcje?
14 a apostrof? jak sie nazywal ten czlowiek?
15 nadal zdanie jest niegramatyczne
Co sugerujesz w 11 zamiast myślnika? W zdaniu 15 wszystkie te słowa muszą być użyte, kwestią jest interpunkcja. Dzięki za pomoc z resztą przykładów.
11 nic
15 szkoda, ze nie widzisz, ze to zdanie jest niegramatyczne.
Takie zdanie dał nam wykładowca, nie mamy prawa nic zmieniać, tylko dodać punctuation :D.

Jak masz chwilkę to prosiłbym Cię o luknięcie jeszcze na te zdania - pierwsze bez parelleli, drugie z :

1. India is the seventh largest country in the world in area but second in terms of how many people live there.

India is seventh largest country in the world in area, but India is second in terms of how many people live there

2. India’s population is distributed unevenly with four – fifths living in villages and the rest live in towns and cities.

India’s population is distributed unevenly with four – fifths living in villages and the rest living in towns and cities.

3. India exports engineering products like machinery, transportation equipment and electrical goods and textile goods are also exported.

India exports engineering products, like machinery, transportation equipment, electrical goods, and textile goods.

4. According to a recent census more than 65 percent of the work force was employed in agriculture. 19 percent were factory workers, and the rest in trade and services.

According to a recent census more than 65 percent of the work force was employed in agriculture, 19 percent were factory workers, and the was employed in trade and services.

5. The work force numbers 278mln people, but this figure does not include the unemployed, and secondary workers are not counted in this figure.

The work force numbers 278mln people, but this figure does not include the unemployed, and secondary workers.

6. Secondary workers, who do not receive their main support from their work activities, include people involved in household industry, and cultivation is another category of secondary workers.

Secondary workers, who do not receive their main support from their work activities, include people involved in household industry and cultivation.

7. In recent decades, India has experienced a ‘brain drain’ of educated and trained Indians to other countries because of unemployment, and underemployment is also a factor in the brain drain.

In recent decades, India has experienced a ‘brain drain’ of educated and trained Indians to other countries not only because of unemployment but also because of underemployment.
1 od wykładowcy, drugie studencka wersja z parallelami ;)
w 15 brakuje moim zdaniem WHAT the audience...
przecinek przed 'so', a potem do konca zdania bez przecinkow

2 naucz sie, ze lacznik to nie myslnik: four-fifths
2a nie podoba mi sie. naciagane skladniowo. przecinek przed and
wokol wyrazenia z with powinny byc przecinki w obu wersjach
3a brak przecinka
4a pasuje mi tu nawias, 4b jest identyczne dlaczego
5b zastanow sie
6 zastanawiam sie, czy relative nie jest tu defining. trudno ocenic
7 ok
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Matura