"my friend" a "friend of mine" - różnica

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jaka jest róznica pomiędzy tymi wyrażeniami? Czy ogólnie jaka jest różnica pomiędzy każdymi wyrażeniami "my... " a "...of mine"?
na podobnym forum językowym padło takie pytanie;) nie powiem którym aby nie reklamować konkurencji...proponuje "wygooglować";)
a friend of mine = one of my friends (I don't specify which one I mean).
jest roznice z friend
my friend = moj przyjaciel, taki prawdziwy
a friend of mine - bardziej znajomy, kolega

jest ogolna roznica miedzy my/his i of mine/of his itp.
wersje z of są bardziej literackie
MG - jeszcze trochę i będziesz miał 20 000 wpisów. Rozumiem, że będzie jakaś mała jubileuszowa imprezka :) Terri depcze Ci po piętach.
Agree. But the form with "of" is common in Britons' speech.
Cytat: iwonabp
MG - jeszcze trochę i będziesz miał 20 000 wpisów. Rozumiem, że będzie jakaś mała jubileuszowa imprezka :) Terri depcze Ci po piętach.

Any booze-up?:)
Z tym 'a friend of mine' noze byc tez taki przekaz że masz wiecej niz jednego kolege, like one of my firends
Cytat: savagerhino
Z tym 'a friend of mine' noze byc tez taki przekaz że masz wiecej niz jednego kolege, like one of my firends

też tak słyszałam, że my friend - we are talking ab one particular person and we've probably mentioned that friend before. In the case of 'a friend of mine' = one of my friends so we are referring to a larger group of people = here my friends
"a friend of mine" implies that 1) i don't want to specify closer which one I mean, 2) this is the further friend not worthy of being mentioned --> MG, 3) I've got a large number of friends and I mean one of them --> SAV. depending on the context...
"friend of mine" doesn't have to depreciate the aforementioned person, but predominantingly it does.
edytowany przez grudziu: 26 mar 2012
>"friend of mine" doesn't have to depreciate the aforementioned person, but predominantingly it >does.

Now put it in English, not in Mandarin from the 'trenches' :)
edytowany przez savagerhino: 26 mar 2012
Cytat: savagerhino
>"friend of mine" doesn't have to depreciate the aforementioned person, but predominantingly it >does.

Now put it in English, not in Mandarin from the 'trenches' :)

gosh, Sav, don't pick on mE missing the buttons:). Have you got the tendency to bicker with somebody over something in your private life?:). It causes neurosis;) [no worries, i am joking here] I am here for English as I said beforehand. I am bottle-fed:)
edytowany przez grudziu: 26 mar 2012
>>>Have you got the tendency to bicker with somebody over something in your private life?

Plenty. I usually use a telescopic steel baton though. It talks better.

>I am here for English
Sure you are, that's why I pounced on that.
edytowany przez savagerhino: 26 mar 2012
Sav, I will be trying to PUSH THE RIGHT BUTTONS, heh

gotta go to pharmacy.
I don't have to. I'm mixing it myself, ha-ha
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie