Pomoc w liście formalnym.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam napisać list formalny na temat
Podczas studiów w Anglii przeczytałeś w gazetce studenckiej, ze twój uniwersytet zamierza zamknąć dyskusyjny klub filmowy DKF działający przy szkole od wielu lat. Napisz list do redakcji:
- przedstaw sie i określ cel listu
- napisz o ważnej roli klubu w życiu studentów i o jego długoletniej tradycji
-podaj 2 powody dlaczego nie powinien zostać zamknięty
-zachęć innych czytelników do wyrażania swojej opinii i wyraź nadzieję, ze klub nie zostanie zamknięty

Napisałam już coś takiego, ale się zacięłam... proszę o pomoc i ewentualnie korekte tego co już napisałam.
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my disappointment at the news that University plans to close DKF what I read in the last student newspaper.

I am a student and also DKF member. DKF is a very importand club in students life, it is place where we meeting and getting to know each oder closer. On top of that our club has a long tradition...
I think that it should not be closed because it is of great interest, it is only one film club in our town so it attracts students. KDF is also multimedia library for as, where we can learn and receive learning materials.

I would like to know what other students think about that.

Dopisałam jeszcze to... jak mam zadać pytanie " Czy uważacie tak jak ja że KDF jest zbyt ważnym miejscem dla społeczności studenckiej by go zamknąć?" czy coś w tym stylu...
edytowany przez pina999: 15 kwi 2012
Prosiłabym chociaż o sprawdzenie...

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my disappointment at the news that University plans to close DKF what I read in the last student newspaper.

I am a student and also DKF member. DKF is a very importand club in students life, it is place where we meeting and getting to know each oder closer. On top of that our club has a long tradition.

I think that it should not be closed because it is of great interest, it is only one film club in our town so it attracts students. KDF is also multimedia library for as, where we can learn and receive learning materials.

I would like to know what other students think about that. Do you think that it is good idea on the part of university authorities?

I heartily hope that You will to consider my opinion and DKF would not to be decommission.

Yours faithfully

XYZ
DKF - musi byc the i lepiej przetlumacz te nazwe na angielski
nie what, ale , which albo as
last - znaczy ostatni, jaki istnial.
students - brakuje apostrofu
a place
we meeting jest niegramatyczne. ma byc simple present
jedyny = the only
library jest policzalne
for as - chyba literowka
I sincerely hope