Proszę o spr. raportu ;)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Introduction:
The purpose of this report is to illustrate the best and the worst moments of the match played by Yellowyouths and Greenbugs and comment the technique of both teams.

Best moments
There were a few actions during the match which are worth mentioning.
1. Fabulous defense of Yellowyouth goalkeeper who didn’t miss any goals.
2. Tremendous cooperation between the winners which succeed in [led them to] victory.

Bad moment
I have to mention about player 7 from Greenbugs whose condition was grossly bad and resulted in own goal.

Technique
It is commonly known that Greenbugs technique leaves a lots to be desired. Their skills need to be improve [can I use here uplift?] and it seems that the players have a poor understanding of a word “cooperation”.
The winners showed us that teamwork is the cardinal rule of the game and shouldn’t be taken for granted.

Conclusion
The match ended with the score 3:0 for Yellowyouths what makes them the leader in classification. Speed, skills and cooperation proved a gateway to success.
edytowany przez Monka1990: 24 kwi 2012
The purpose of this report is to illustrate the best and the worst moments of the match played by Yellowyouths and Greenbugs and comment (tu cos brak) the technique of both teams.

There were a few actions during the match 'which are worth mentioning' (lepiej 'worthy of mention').
2. Tremendous cooperation between the winners which 'succeed' (popraw) 'in' (niepotr) (albo led them to victory.

I have to mention 'about' (po co to?) player 7 from Greenbugs whose 'condition' (zle slowo, tutaj moze pasowac 'fitness') was 'grossly bad' (tego nie rozumiem) and resulted in own goal.

It is commonly known that Greenbugs technique leaves a 'lots' (popraw) to be desired. Their skills need to be 'improve' (zle slowo) [can I use here uplift?- nie] and it seems that the players have a poor understanding of 'a' (nie zadne 'qa', bo tutaj mowisz o konkretnym slowit, tutaj THE) word “cooperation”.

The match ended with the score 3:0 for Yellowyouths 'what' (kalka z polskiego - prosze zauwazyc, ze polskie 'co' nie zawsze jest 'what') makes them the leader in 'classification' (tutaj cos nie tak, albo brak przedimka, albo brak reszte zdania).
Poprawiłam tekst, poprawione słowa napisałam Capslockiem ;)

The purpose of this report is to illustrate the best and the worst moments of the match played by Yellowyouths and Greenbugs and comment ABOUT the technique of both teams.

There were a few actions during the match 'which are WORTHY OF MENTION.
2. Tremendous cooperation between the winners which SUCCEEDED AT THE VICTORY.( wiem, że mogę użyć "led them to the victory", ale chciałabym zobaczyć czy dobrze używam słowa succeed)

Player 7 from Greenbugs whose FITNESS was HIGHLY bad (grossly w znaczeniu wielce ale nie zrozumiałam widać słówka) and resulted in own goal.

It is commonly known that Greenbugs technique leaves a LOT to be desired. Their skills need to be DEVELOP ['improve' (zle slowo) jeśli mogę spytać -improve skills jest błędne? często w szkole słyszałam to i po prostu się osłuchałam, a nauczyciele nie poprawiali ;|] and it seems that the players have a poor understanding of THE word “cooperation”.

The match ended with the score 3:0 for Yellowyouths AND? makes them the leader classification.

Dziękuję za sprawdzenie. ;)
edytowany przez Monka1990: 25 kwi 2012
I jeszcze grzecznie pytam ;) czemu uplift skills jest nie na miejscu?
Uczę się słówek do FCE i uplift tłumaczone jest jako podnieść, ale też poprawić, poprawa, wujek Google także wynajduje zdania typu "Uplift Your Enterprise Architecture Skills" .
Może ktoś mnie uświadomić czy to jest złe i dlaczego? Nie chciałabym błędnie używać tego słowa.
upliftkojarzy się raczej z poprawą humoru, nastroju, morale
'uplift your skills' to raczej takie użycie w tekście reklamowym
1. Fabulous defense of Yellowyouth goalkeeper who didn’t miss any goals.
Sprawdziłbym to zdanie. Z tego co się orientuję bramkarz raczej "makes a save" albo "didn't let any goals in", czy można napisać "miss" ??? Do dyskusji dla innych bo nie jestem pewien...
tez napisalbym didn't let in
Tremendous cooperation between the winners which succeed in [led them to] victory.

Tam było więcej zwycięskich ekip ? :P Napisz "between the players of the winning team", chyba jest jaśniej.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie