Uzupełnienie tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam!
Mam niestety małe problemy z uzupełniem tekstu, dlatego prosiłbym o sprawdzenie moich odpowiedzi i uzupełnienie tych z którymi nie mogę sobie poradzić :)
1. This response can be helpful at times: positive stress ____ (help) you to meet deadlines or survive physical danger ___(by ) producing motivation and energy.
2. Organising a surprise party may ____ (make) you feel anxious because you don't want anything to go wrong, whereas others may enjoy planning it and _____ (-) it secret...
3.Lack of sleep, ____ (raczej feel tu nie pasuje...) tired and bad-tempered, and not ____ (be) able to concentrate are also common symptoms.

4. First, work ___ (-) what is causing it.
5.Don't take on more than you know you can do: learn to turn ____ (-) some of the requests people make.

Oczywiście w nawiasach są moje propozycje... I jakby co nie pisałem całego tekstu, czyli także wszystkich luk, bo to raczej byłoby bez sensu :)

Z góry dziękuje za pomoc

1. This response can be helpful at times: positive stress ____ (help) you to meet deadlines or survive physical danger ___(by ) producing motivation and energy.
2. Organising a surprise party may ____ (make) you feel anxious because you don't want anything to go wrong, whereas others may enjoy planning it and _____ (keeping) it secret...
3.Lack of sleep, feeling tired and bad-tempered, and not being able to concentrate are also common symptoms.

4. First, work ___ (out) what is causing it.
Dzięki za pomoc ! :)
1 helps

ostatnie - phrasal z turn, ktory znaczy 'odrzucic' (synonim reject)
Cytat: mg
1 helps

ostatnie - phrasal z turn, ktory znaczy 'odrzucic' (synonim reject)

fakt, nie zauwazylem
I'd use the homonym to a pillow stuffing in the last one:)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.