Could anyone check it for me? :) sth like interview

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I'm 25 years old.
I live in Katowice.
I was born in Bogatynia near to Germany.
I graduated Silesian University of Technology.
My subject/major was management and marketing.
Currently I'm unemployed but normally I had worked as a salesperson.
My hobbies are running, soccer, reading (usually fantasy and business books) and I collecting quotations. I have over two thousand quotations.

I want to earn some money, improve my english and see w piece of world.

I like learning. I'm learning whole my life. I'm honest and responsible. My weaknesses... sometimes I'm to honest and I used to start too many things at once.

My biggest achievement in my working life... After three months of work in xxx my salary was doubled. In my personal live I runned sixteen kilometres. Twice.

I run. I read - usually fantasy or business books. I play soccer and I spend my time with my girlfriend.
Cytat: zeealot
I'm 25 years old.
I live in Katowice.
I was born in Bogatynia near the German border.
I graduated FROM THE Silesian University of Technology.
My major was management and marketing.
Currently I'm unemployed but normally DZIWNE I worked as a salesperson.
My hobbies are running, soccer, reading (usually fantasy and business books) and collecting quotations. I have over two thousand quotations.

I want to earn some money, improve my English and see A BIT of THE world.

I like learning. I HAVE BEEN learning MY whole life. I'm honest and responsible. My weaknesses... sometimes I'm toO honest and I used TZN. W PRZESZLOSCI? to start too many things at once.

My biggest achievement in my working life... After three months of work in xxx my salary was doubled. In my personal liFe, I RAN sixteen kilometres. Twice.

I run. I read - usually fantasy or business books. I play soccer and I spend time with my girlfriend.
Dziękuję bardzo :)
the third sentence, near to the German frontier :)
edytowany przez wyrzezbionazczekolady: 26 sie 2012
what's wrong with 'border'?

« 

Pomoc językowa