Proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1) Jesteś uzależniony od facebooka ? Może i tak ale lepsze to niż bycie narkomanem

Are you addicted to facebook ? Maybe I'm but it's better than being druggie.
2)W mojej opini lekcje przez skypez nauczycielem są bez sensu jeśli rozmawiasz z kimś za darmo i nie jesteś czegoś pewny na 100 procent możesz sprawdzic to po rozmowie w słwiniku np. w polsce mamy taką strone gdzie mądrzy ludzie poprawiają nasze błędy.

In my opinion lessons by skype with a teacher are without sense if you speak with somebody for free and you don't know something for sure you can check it after conversation in the dictionary. In Poland we have very good website where clever people can help us.
3) Jeśli rząd zaoferował by im pomoc, mogli by wyjść na prostą

If the government helped there, they would get out of the woods
4) To auto nie jest tylko moje jestem jedynie wspówłaścicielem.

This car isn't belong to me I'm only a co-owner.
1) Are you addicted to Facebook (duza litera to jest nazwa wlasna) ? Maybe 'I'm' (tu musi byc w calosci I AM) but it's better than being (agdzie przedimek?) druggie.

2) In my opinion lessons by skype with a teacher are without (cos tu brak) sense (cos tu brak) if you speak with somebody for free and you don't know something 'for sure' (znowu ten amerykanism - co wg mnie nic nie dodaje, pomysl o innych slowach) you can check it after (cos brak) conversation in the dictionary. In Poland we have very good website where clever people can help us.
3) If the government (cos tu brak) 'helped' (zle slowo) 'there' (zle slowo), they would 'get' (slowo jest BE) out of the woods
4) This car 'isn't' (zle, tutaj ma byc 'does not') belong to me I'm only 'a' (zalezy, czy jest wiecej wspolwlascicieli, wtedy 'a', a jak jestes tylko jednym to 'the') co-owner.
A teraz jest dobrze?

1) Are you addicted to Facebook Maybe I am but it's better than being A druggie.

2) In my opinion lessons by skype with a teacher are without A sense because if you speak with somebody for free and you don't know something you can check it after a conversation in the dictionary. In Poland we have very good website where clever people can help us.
3) If the government COME FORWARD for this people , they would ARE out of the woods
4) This car does not belong to me I'm only a co-owner. ( jest 3 współwłaścicieli)
edytowany przez uczen1234: 27 wrz 2012
Odpowie ktoś czy teraz jest dobrze plz?
2) In my opinion lessons by skype with a teacher are without 'A' (tutaj potrzeba inne slowo) sense because if you speak with somebody for free and you don't know something you can check it after 'a' (zle slowo) conversation in the dictionary. In Poland we have (cos brak) very good website where clever people can help us.
3) If the government 'COME FORWARD for this people' (popraw to, i 'people' to l. mnoga, nie uzywaj 'this-l.poj) , they 'would ARE out' (co ty wypisujesz? Przeciez to niema zadnego sensu) of the woods
Nie mam pojęcia jak to poprawić seryjnie.... Możesz napisać ?
2) In my opinion lessons by skype with a teacher are without 'A' ANY sense because if you speak with somebody for free and you don't know something you can check it after 'a' THE conversation in the dictionary. In Poland we have A very good website where clever people can help us.
3) If the government 'COME FORWARD for this people' (HELPED THE people , they 'would ARE out' WOULD BE OUT of the woods
Dzięki :)
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Studia za granicą