hejka! bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności listu. Pozdrawiam!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
hiya!!! How are you? At november i will be in Belgium for few days and i really want to have the pictures which I took at Razanac, and they are on your computer, also pictures and videos from under the water. I thought that we can see each over. I will come with my pendrive to download everything. ;P Its not a problem to me to visit you in Lille, i can come to you to drink some coffee or beer with you (whatever;). I do not want to cause trouble, so let me know if it suits you and if I will dont bother you. bye
hiya (jak to list nieformalny, to ujdzie)!!! How are you? At november i will be in Belgium for few days and i really want to have the pictures which I took at Razanac (jesli Razanac to miejsce to 'in'), and they are on your computer. TAKE also (brak czegos) pictures and videos from WHEN BEING/WHEN WE WERE under the water. I thought that we canIF WE COULD SEE each over. I will come OVER TO YOU with my pendrive to download everything INTO THE COMPUTER ;P Its not a problem to me to visit you in Lille, i can come OVER to you to drink some coffee or beer with you (OR whatever;). I do not want to cause trouble, so let me know if it suits you and if I will dont bother you. bye

the underlined text is to be corrected.
dziękuję za pomoc! poprawię błędy! :) papa
I will come OVER TO YOU /czy w UK rzeczywiscie tak mowia?. Dlaczego nie samo I WILL COME OVER/??/
jest taka piosenka 'come over to my place':). Czesciej (zdecydowanie) mowia 'come over' bez tego 'to me'.
Cytat: grudziu
jest taka piosenka 'come over to my place':). Czesciej (zdecydowanie) mowia 'come over' bez tego 'to me'.

mowia i tak, i tak, take my word for it
So, I guess they also say: " I thought IF WE COULD SEE each over.", huh.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 03 paź 2012
Cytat: fui_eu
So, I guess they also say: " I thought IF WE COULD SEE each over.", huh.

'over' jest napisane kursywa, wiec do poprawienia.
dzięki wielkie za zainteresowanie. :)
Nawet jezeli OVER bedzie ominiete/zastapione innym slowem co to by pomoglo? Mozliwe ze cos nie rozumiem:)
edytowany przez fui_eu: 03 paź 2012
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie