phrasal verb

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Porsze o pomoc:

Joanna and Stephen .... last month over a trivial problem, but I am pretty sure they will get back together before long.

I hate to... the issue of litter in our neighbourhood again, but it is quite important for us to make a decision on the prevention strategy at today's meeting.

With the advancements in technology , maybe we can lead a faster lifestyle but we have to ..... with a lot of service interruptions and technical difficulties.

I am so tired today. Last night I ...... till early morning watching this great film with C. Gable.

If you want to make this green light you'd better ...... a little- you don't want to break at the last minute and start skidding.
Twoje propozycje?
1, in
4. an
to nie sa phrasal verbs.
no to ja juz nie wiem :( baba nam w szkole dala aa dopiero to zaczynamy
jak nie wiesz, co to sa phrasal verbs, to zajrzyj do ksiazki.
to sa zdania na dosc wysokim poziomie, nie dla poczatkujacych.
1. broke up
2. take up
3 come up
4. stay up
5?
2 bring up
3 make do
4 czas?
5 przyspieszyc
Ja bym sprobowal PUT UP w jednym ze zdan.
w 1 moze byc split up
w 2 propozycja fui
w 3 moze byc settle for

Surely, mg will get angry. I will not subject to his whims.
Moja propozycja nie odnosila sie to #2.
w ćwiczeniu pewnie chodzi o phrasal verbs z up. 1 już masz, 2 podał mg, 3 fui_eu, 4 podałeś ale w złym czasie, a do 5 masz podpowiedź od mg
podalem surowe odpowiedzi, by asker sam dopasowal czas. Za pelne odpowiedzi sa bluzgi tutaj, przeciez.
Cytat: Bednar87
w ćwiczeniu pewnie chodzi o phrasal verbs z up. 1 już masz, 2 podał mg, 3 fui_eu, 4 podałeś ale w złym czasie, a do 5 masz podpowiedź od mg

Ok. A do 'make do with' jest jaki odp. z 'upem'? settle for tak ale z 'up'?
edytowany przez grudziu: 07 paź 2012
settle for nie pasuje tu
With the advancements in technology, maybe we can lead a faster lifestyle but we have to PUT UP with a lot of service interruptions and technical difficulties.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa