Jak jest "kosz na smieci" ?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dziwne , ale nie mogłam tego znaleźć w żadnym słowniku . Możecie powiedzieć jak to brzmi? Dziękuję.
dustbin

waste-paper-basket

garbage can

refuse bin
Thanks
Vitaminko , skoro już zaczęłaś mi pomagać to mam ciche marzenie , że sprawdzisz mi to wypracowanko ;)

My bedroom

I don’t share a bedroom. It’s a long and narrow room . There’s a big window and a bed . Near the bed there is a chair for my books. There are two carpets. One there is in the middle of the room and one there is in front of a door. My wardrobe there is in the corner. There is a my hamster’s cage in front of a wardrobe. There’s a segment beside the desk .On the desk there are boxes for my crayons and pens; a radio , a lamp and a computer. There is a chair next to the desk . On the window-sill there are flowers , a basket and a box for my CDs. Under the window-sill there is a waste-paper-basket and a box for my telescope. There are my diplomas above the bed . The walls are blue , the carpets are beige and the curtains are dark pink.
Proszę !!!!
My bedroom
>
>I don't share my bedroom. It's a long and narrow room with a big
>window and dark pink curtains.Next the window I have my bog bed where I sleep and spend a lot of time. Near the bed there is a chair for my books. There
>are two carpets on the floor,which one of them is a beige colour. One is in the middle of the room and the second one
>is in front of a door. My wardrobe is in the corner.I have also a cage for my hamster in front of a wardrobe. There's a segment beside the
>desk .On the desk there are boxes for my crayons and pens; a radio , a
>lamp and a computer. There is a chair next to the desk . On the
>window-sill there are flowers , a basket and a box for my CDs. Under
>the window-sill there is a waste-paper-basket and a box for my
>telescope. There are my diplomas above the bed . The walls are blue where many posters hang.

poprawilam troche zmienilam, nie mozesz nampoczatku pisac o dywanach a potem na samym koncu podawac ze jest koloru bezowego...
Poza tym za duzo tego tehre is/are,w eic pozmienialam troszke poiwnno byc dobrze no i rada na przyszlosc, staraj sie "bardziej" rozbudowywac swoje zdanka,pa;)
poprawka BIG BED;)
Bardzo dziękuję , tylko jest pewna niezgodność , o ile dobrze zrozumiałam w ostatnim zdaniu jest napisane że wisi u mnie dużo plakatów. Musze to zmienić , bo u mnie wogóle nie ma plakatów ;)

P.S. >>are two carpets on the floor,which one of them is a beige colour.

Nie jeden z nich jest bezowy tylko wszytskie są beżowe
konstrukcje nieco paralelityczne :) ale chyba jest ok.

I don't share a bedroom (with any of my siblings np, bo samo brzmi “goło”;p). It's a long and narrow room. There's a big window and a bed. Near the bed is a chair for my books. There are also two carpets. One is in the middle of the room and the other one is in front of the door. My wardrobe is in the corner. In the front of the wardrobe is my hamster's cage. There's a segment beside the desk .On the desk lie boxes for my crayons and pens, a radio, a lamp and a computer. There is a chair next to the desk. On the window-sill stand a flowerpot, a basket and a box for my CDs. Under the window-sill are a waste-paper-basket and a box for my telescope. My diplomas are above the bed. The walls are blue, the carpets are beige and the curtains are dark pink.
zdublowałam ;-/

Next to the ... jeśli chcesz wziąć wersję poprzednika.
no i nie "near the .. there is" ... !
A czy może być w ten sposób ? :

My bedroom

I don't share a bedroom with any of my family. It's a long and narrow room with a big window and dark pink curtains. Next the door I've got my bed where I sleep and spend a lot of time . Near the bed there is a chair for my books (Vitamina , ja tak mam w podręczniku). There are also two beige carpets on the floor. One is in the middle of the room and the second one is in front of a door. My wardrobe is in the corner. I have got a cage for my hamster in front of a wardrobe. There is a segment for my television , clothes , books , decorations and an alarm clock beside the desk. On the desk there are boxes for my crayons and pens ; a radio , a lamp and a computer. There is a chair next to the desk. On the window-sill there are flowers , a basket and a box for my CDs. Under the window-sill there is a waste-paper-basket and a box for my telescope . There are my diplomas above the bed . The walls are blue where any posters hang.
nie carpets a rugs - carpet to wykladzina. Troche glupio by pisac ze sa 2 wykladziny bo jednej i tak by nie bylo widac :)))) NIe segment a wall unit. Next to the door is my bed...
Kasiulu, carpet to dywan. Gdy mówimy o wykładzinie powiemy raczej fitted carpet. Rug to mały dywan, czyli dywanik.

Pozdrawiam
kasiul rug to malutki dywanik!a carpet to dywam trust me
gdulcia przeciez opis pokoju nie musi byc realny?wstawia sie "kolorki" czyli te moja plakaciki zeby rozbudowac zdanko, no ale jak uwazasz
no jak dla ciebie maly to taki 5 na 3 i wieksze :) Persian rugs a nie Persian Carpets. Tez myslalam kiedys ze carpet to dywan. Jednak sie zdziwilam :) Jak wynajmuje sie mieszkanie i jest carpeted floors to sa wykladziny. Moze w USA inaczej na to wolaja.
There is English and then there is NZ English ;)
No tak, to ciekawe ze polski jezyk jest jeden a angielskiego od metra :) Wiec warto by bylo chyba wniknac jak jest w UK, najczesciej ten paskudny NZ jest taki jak UK ale moze w zakresie szmatek na podloge odbiegamy my tutaj :)
>No tak, to ciekawe ze polski jezyk jest jeden a angielskiego od metra
>:)

No tego to chyba nie trzeba wyjaśniać dlaczego tak jest.

>ten paskudny NZ

a to już co kto lubi

rug jest mniejszy od carpet. Najczęściej dużo mniejszy, ot taki dywanik przed kominkiem na ozdobę. Ogólnie jednak, to dywany takie jakie leża w Polsce w domach, to "rugs", bez względu na ich rozmiar. A cala reszta jednokolorowa bylejakość, to "carpet". No ale to różnica tylko dla osób z trochę wyższym poczuciem estetyki.

Slowniki Cambridge i Longman podają "fitted carpet" albo "wall-to-wall carpet" jako wykladzine w obydwu brytyjskim i amerykańskim angielskim. W mowie potocznej często się opuszcza "fitted" czy "wall-to-wall" i wiadom o co chodzi. Na carpet zawsze można polożyć rug, obojęnie jakiej wielkości.

Możliwe, że w NZ angielskim różnica między "rug" i "carpet" jest bardziej wyrazista dla wszystkich, bez względu na ich gust.

Persian rug to utarte wyrażenie. Pers by się pewnie śmiertelnie obrazil, gdyby jego "rug" nazwać "carpetem".
daj "se" ponarzekac :) wyjasniac nie trzeba z angielskim ale pomarudzic mozna :)
J polski rozwija sie za to w dziwnym kiedunku w tzw. srodowsiku imigrantow - ostatnio zaslyszane - destynacja :) Ale tu jak widac zjezdzam z tematu wiec dam spokoj dywanom :)
litter bin
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Programy do nauki języków

»

Pomoc językowa