proszę o korektę :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi,
How are you? Sorry I haven’t written for so long. Thank you for your last letter. I am very happy that you have already passed your driving licence.
Guess what: I have just got to know that my older sister is pregnant. She has been married for 5 years. Everyone in the family is very happy because we have been waiting for this event for the long time. Doctor says it will be a girl, so she’ll be my first niece. It is probably that my sister chooses me for a godmother, what is real privilege for me.
I have also more exciting news for you. Do you remember Ania – my flatmate?
She has recently got to know a very handsome man. After some time, he turned out a famous rock star! He comes to Ania every day and tell us incredible stories. You have to come to us and get to know him. What about coming to me during this holiday? Have you got any other plans? We could do some interesing things. You wouldn’t be bored here. What do you think about this idea? Let me know if you are decided.

See sou soon
XYZ

Sorry I haven’t written for so long - samo "sorry" na pocz. brzmi trochę po pol. , czegoś brak na pocz.,
we have been waiting for this event for the long time - for a long time,
It is probably that... - zła część zdania,
...my sister chooses me for a godmother- inny czas,
What about coming to me during this holiday? - ja bym napisała "what about visiting me next holiday?"
Have you got any other plans? - ja bym napisała "Do you have..."
Let me know if you are decided - coś mi tu nie pasi, ale nie wiem co dokładnie chcesz napisać...
Sorry[jest okay, nic w tym zlego] I haven’t written for so long. Thank you for your last letter. I am very happy that you have already passed your driving licence.
Guess what?<:> I have just <got to know> [zle, lepiej "learned" albo "found out"} that my older sister is pregnant. She has been married for 5 years. Everyone in the family is very happy because we have been waiting for this event for <the...zle> long time. [cos tu brakuje] Doctor says it will be a girl, so she’ll be my first niece. It is probably* that my sister chooses [ zly czas] me for a godmother, what [zle slowo] is A real privilege for me.
I have also more exciting news for you. Do you remember Ania – my flatmate?
She has recently got to know a very handsome man. After some time, he turned out [brakuje to czasownik] a famous rock star! He <comes to> [wymysl inne slowo...spotyka sie?] Ania every day and tell [l.poj.] us incredible stories. You have to <come to> [wymysl inne slowo] us and get to know him. What about <coming to> [chyba wiesz co tu napisze] me during this [jaki?] holiday? Have you got any other plans? We could do some interesing things. You wouldn’t be bored here. What do you think about this idea? Let me know <if you are decided>. [inna forma by brzmiala lepiej..."once you have decided"]

it is probably that my sister ....
Lepiej:
It is likely that my sister will... to be <a> [zle] godmother
albo
My sister will probably choose me...
chodziło mi o "probable" jeśli nie zmieniać nic więej w zdaniu

»

Pomoc językowa