e-mail do koleżanki (moglibyście sprawdzić czy wszystko jest dobrze?)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Ann!

Great party of yours, yesterday I had a great fun. And I'm really sorry I had to leave your birthday party earlier, I didn't mean to offend you. My brother, Adam called me during the party and told me that our Mom has been transported to the st. Mary's Hospital. She has had a heart attack but luckily my brother was a room far from her. In a moment he called an ambulance and went to the hospital with her, then he called me. I had to come back to home and take care of our little sister, Katie. I was thorn apart that i had to spoil your birthday surprise we made with Clara and Maya. Still I hope your birthday party was great. Next time I will try to stay until the very end.

Please accept my apologies
Great party of yours, yesterday I had a great fun. And I'm really sorry I had to leave your birthday party earlier, I didn't mean to offend you. My brother, Adam called me during the party and told me that our Mom HAD been transported to the St. Mary's Hospital. She HAD a heart attack, but luckily my brother was a room far from her. He called an ambulance IMMEDIATELY and WENT to the hospital with her, then he called me. I had to come back home and take care of our little sister, Katie. I was thorn apart that i had to spoil your birthday surprise we made with Clara and Maya. Still I hope your birthday party was great. Next time I will try to stay until the very end.
I jeszcze dwie poprawki, których nie zamieściłem poprzednio. (Zakładam, że niespodzianka była przygotowana wcześniej).

I was thorn apart that I had to spoil your birthday surprise we HAD PREPARED with Clara and Maya.
dziękuję :)
... I had a great fun...

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa