Proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I like wearing the most t-shirt or shirt and jeans. I like it because it's very comfortable and I have casual style I rather don't like colorful clothing.I don't like suit because it's too smart for me and I put this on only for special occasions.
I wouldn't be seen dead in dungarees because it's shabby and I'm rather neat.

I think that teenage fashion models has very hard life because she must be on a special diet and she must all the time prepare for presentation on the catwalk. It's not an easy job because if you do it
you'll a lot of time walk and you can have sore legs.

Co moge dopisać żeby było na leszym poziomie?

Pomyśl sam (skoro uczeń1234, to chyba rodzaj męski? :-), co można jeszcze dopisać, poniżej przedstawiam Ci poprawki do tego, co już stworzyłeś.

I most like wearing a T-shirt or a shirt and jeans. I like it, because it's very comfortable and I prefer casual style. I neither like colorful clothing nor a suit, because it's too smart for me and I put it on only for special occasions.
I wouldn't be seen dead in dungarees because it's shabby and I'm rather neat. /WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT???!!!/

I think that life of teenage fashion models is very difficult, because they have to be on a special diet and all the time they have to be prepared for presentation on the cat walk. It's not an easy job, because if you do it, you'll walk lots of times and you may get sore legs.
Dzięki xD