Proszę o pomoc :(

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, byłabym wdzięczna za poprawienie błędów.

Dear Sir XYZ,

First of all I'm sorry I'm not writing to You in German. Although I've been learning German for a couple of years, I'm still better in English.
I live in Poland and I'm 16 years old. Since I was a kid, my passion has always been horseriding. I was dreaming about my own horse. Now I have a chance to rent a horse with whom I'm going to take part in competitions. It's name is Shrek. Shrek is an almost 9-year-old gelding; it's a sport horse. He can do elements from the class M in dressage and now we're starting to focus on jumping.
I've been riding a horse for four years. I have passed an exam that allows me to start in horseriding competiton (called Brązowa Odznaka Jeździecka in Poland). I'm planning to pass the next exam next year. I'm going to work with horses in the future. I'm taking it really seriously.
The point is that I come from a poor family. My mum is unemployed and my dad earns little money. I can't afford paying off the horse. However I think it's a huge opportunity for me to rent this horse - it can help me begin my sport career.
Although I'm sharing this horse with the owner and we share the expences, it's still too much for me. I have to pay for the horse's maintenace, trainings (with an amazing coach who's very experienced and succeeded in most competitions – now he wants to succeed again, but as a my trainer), shoeing, the vet and I spend some money to get to the stable – because it's quite away from where I live. Additionally the owner wants to insure the horse – that's the next expense. And the horse is going to be shaved soon – the winter is coming and the hair becomes more fluffy. Fortunately I've already had the whole necessary equipment, but from time to time we have to buy a special cooling gel for horse's legs. We'll also have to pay for competitions when we begin to start.
As You can see, that is a lot. Especially when you're from a poor family - but have great dreams. I have to explain that although the expences may seem to be huge, we chose the cheapest stable and the coach agreed to take less money than the other coaches usually do.
I'm a very good student at school, I always get good grades even though it's hard to do it, because I attend one of the best school in the city. My favourite subject is Biology and I'm also interested in ecology.
I'm looking for a sponsor to let me make my dreams come true. My friend has got a sponsor and she's taking high places in competitions. I'm a very ambitious and hardworking person. That's why I'm writing to You – maybe You could help in some way. Every little help is much appreciated. If You're interested I can send You all the documents that You'd like to see.
When I start to succeed I will reward all the help. If You would like to meet me closer, You could visit me. I hope You'll response.

"Es ist die Verpflichtung eines jeden Menschen dort zu dienen,
wo mit einem kleinen Opfer Großes erreicht werden kann, auch
wenn es auf den ersten Blick unbedeutend scheint."

Your faithfully,
A
Cytat: loverainbow
Dear Mr XYZ,

First of all I'm sorry I'm not writing to You in German. Although I've been learning German for a couple of years, I'm still better AT English.
I live in Poland and I'm 16 years old. Since I was a kid, my passion has always been horseriding. I HAVE BEEN dreaming about my own horse. Now I have a chance to rent a horse with whom I'm going to take part in competitions. ItS name is Shrek. Shrek is an almost 9-year-old gelding; it's a sport horse. He can do elements from class M in dressage and now we're starting to focus on jumping.
I've been riding a horse for four years. I have passed an exam that allows me to start in horseriding competiton (called Brązowa Odznaka Jeździecka możesz napisać np. BRONZE EQUESTRIAN BADGE in Poland). I'm planning to pass the next exam next year. I'm going to work with horses in the future. I'm taking it really seriously.
The point is that I come from a poor family. My mum is unemployed and my dad earns little money. I can't afford paying off SPLACIC? the horse. However I think it's a huge opportunity for me to rent this horse - it can help me begin my sport career.
Although I'm sharing this horse with the owner and we share the expenSes, it's still too much for me. I have to pay for the horse's maintenaNce, training (with an amazing coach who's very experienced and HAS succeeded in most competitions AS A RIDER – now he wants to succeed again, but as a<-USUN my COACH), shoeing, the vet and I spend some money to get to the stable – because it's quite FAR from where I live. Additionally the owner wants to insure the horse – that's the next expense. And the horse is going to be shaved soon – the winter is coming and the hair IS GETTING more fluffy. Fortunately I already HAVE the whole necessary equipment, but from time to time we have to buy a special cooling gel for THE horse's legs. We'll also have to pay for competitions when we begin to COMPETE.
As You<-MAŁE Y TU I GDZIE INDZIEJ W TYM SLOWIE can see, that is a lot. Especially when you're from a poor family - but have great dreams. I have to explain that although the expenSes may seem to be huge, we chose the cheapest stable and the coach agreed to take less money than the other coaches usually do.
I'm a very good student at school, I always get good grades even though it's hard to ACHIEVE, because I attend one of the best school in the city. My favourite subject is Biology and I'm also interested in ecology.
I'm looking for a sponsor to let me make my dreams come true. My friend has got a sponsor and she's taking high places in competitions. I'm a very ambitious and hardworking person. That's why I'm writing to You – maybe You could help in some way. Every little help is much appreciated. If You're interested I can send You all the documents that You'd like to see.
When I start to BE SUCCESSFUL I will reward all the help. If You would like to meet me closer, You could visit me. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR response.

YourS SINCERELY,
A
Dzięki wielkie! Tam chodziło o opłacenie konia.