Proszę o sprawdzenie!!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie. Tematem wypracowania jest moje ulubiony miejsce z dziecinstwa.

I remember a lot of favourite places from childhood. But there is a special place for me which I remember very well and like. When I was youneger even summer holidays I spent in our detached house by the lake. I spent there the best moments of my childhood and I learnt a lot of things and met a new friends.

The house is situated 5 km in the northen from the city. It surrounded by marvelous scenery, clear river and forest. The house isn't very big but from behind it has a tarrace overlooking a beautiful lake and a dark, deep forest.
Besides, all the building is surrounded by colorful garden with tens trees where I was playing with my friends when I was young. The whole makes a very warm impression.

The palce is special for me a number of reasons. One of these is a wonderful place. Full of peace, clam, silent where I relax after long and tired day. Often I was sitting on the grass and listening bird chirping on the trees and hipying waves. Sometimes I seat on a wooden bench and read a books. Besides I met there numerous friends. We made a harmoniuos group which always kept together. We used to play sports, games, swim and ride bikes. The best fun was at night when we would escape from our house and went near the forest. It was always dark and frightening there because very often there was thick fog from the lake. Telling dreadful stories we terrified one another.

I very like this place because from there comes my favouite memories, from there I feel as if I were again in that world from my childhood.