List! Prosze o szybkie sprawdzenie!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Musze wysłac ten list najpozniej w środe! Prosze o szybką i profesjonalną odpowiedź. Czekam na propozycje poprawek. Dziki z góry!

Dear ktośtam,
Sorry, I haven't written for so long.
How are you? I hope you and your family are well. How is your mother feeling? How are things with Patrycja, Robert and Aleksandra, my young niece? She is one-year-child now, and she is walking singly handed surely. Thank you for gifts, wonderful photos including this with whole family. It’s just what I wanted. Franek had written to me and I answer his letter.

My invitation is still current. I hope that you will come to me finally. Krystyna Kornicka was at my home. We were talking little bit.

How about my family? Thank God, we are all healthy. All day long we are working and my grandchildren are studying. And that looks our every day life.

Are Janina, Józek and their families feeling well too?

Give my regards to: Patrycja, Aleksandra, Robert, Franek and his wife, Józek and his family, Janina and her family. I love you all with all my heart. I’m happy having such a beautiful family.

Write soon,

Best wishes,
Boże, co oznacza 'she is walking singly handed surely'?! :>
To oznacza translator, jak sądzę.
Ogólnie to calkiem dobrze ( z wyjatkiem tego "single handedly".)

>She is one-year-child now, and she is walking singly handed
>surely.

She is one year old now and I'm sure she is starting to walk by now.

Thank you for gifts, wonderful photos including this with
>whole family. It's just what I wanted. Franek had written to me and I
>answer his letter.

Thank you for the gifts and wonderful photos including the one with the whole family. It's just what I wanted. I received a letter from Franek and I wrote him back.

I hope that you will come to me
>finally. Krystyna Kornicka was at my home. We were talking little
>bit.

I hope that you will finally visit me. (albo I hope that you will finally come to see me.)
Krystyna Kornicka came to see us (albo ...visited us albo....paid us a visit). We talked a little bit.

>And that looks our every day life.
And that's how our life looks every day.
tez tak sie wlasnie zastanawialam ;)
Dzieki wszystkim!
A "singly handed" znalazłem w Colinsie
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.