Prosze o pomoc........

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Jak mozecie to sprawdzcie to. Z góry dziękuję

The palce is special for me a number of reasons. One of these is a wonderful place. Full of peace, clam, silent where I relax after long and tired day. Often I was sitting on the grass and listening bird chirping on the trees and hipying waves. Sometimes I seat on a wooden bench and read a books. Besides I met there numerous friends. We made a harmoniuos group which always kept together. We used to play sports, games, swim and ride bikes. The best fun was at night when we would escape from our house and went near the forest. It was always dark and frightening there because very often there was thick fog from the lake. Telling dreadful stories we terrified one another.

I very like this place because from there comes my favouite memories, from there I feel as if I were again in that world from my childhood.
The PLACE is special for me for a number of reasons. One of THEM is IT IS (JUST) wonderful. Full of peace, CALM, AND silent. I CAN relax THERE after A long and tirING day. I OFTEN sit on the grass growing there, listening TO birds chirping on trees. Sometimes I SIT on a wooden bench and read books. I met there many friends of mine. We created a group and since then we have always acted together. We used to play games, swim and ride a bike. The best fun was at night when we would escape from our house and went near the forest. It was always dark and frightening there because there was thick fog very often, coming from the lake. By telling horrible stories we terrified one another.

I like this place very much, because my favourite memories are connected with it. When I recall the place I feel as if I were again in that world from my childhood.

Z dołu pozdrawiam :-)

»

Pomoc językowa