Pomoc w tłumaczeniu.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam tekst, próbowałem go przetłumaczyć, ale nie wiem czy dobrze. Proszę o korekte lub sugestie.

Energia pochodząca ze Słońca dociera na Ziemię. Podczas spalania paliw takich jak węgiel, drewno czy ropa wydostają się gazy cieplarniane. Także dwutlenek węgla wydostaje się z elektrowni raz samochodów. Tworzą one w atmosferze barierę, która odbija ciepło. Powoduje to podwyższenie temperatury na ziemi. Ma to fatalne skutki: giną zwierzęta i rośliny, topią się lodowce, które podnoszą poziom mórz a w konsekwencji zalewają nisko położone miasta przybrzeżne. Każdy człowiek powinien dbać o to by ratować przyrodę przed globalnym ociepleniem.

Energy that comes from sun reaches earth. During burning of fuels such as carbon, wood or oil escape greenhouse gases. Also carbon dioxide escapes from powerhouses and cars. In the atmosfere they are making barrier that reflacts warmth 'cause of that the temperature on the aerth is higher. This has fatal consequences: animals are dying, plants are dying, glacirs are melting, they are making/produsing water which makes the sea level higher. In consequences low-placed/low-lying cities are being flushed by water. Every single human should take care of rescouring nature against the global warming.
widać google translator ;)
1. nazwy planet THE SUN i THE EARTH i sporo innych
Przed Earth nie ma the:-)
Cytat:
Przed Earth nie ma the
Some dictionaries seem to be in disagreement with that statement.
Exception proves the rule:-)
the planet Earth :-). I'd use 'the' after all.
I think it is a matter of personal choice:-) A native speaker would not frown upon both versions:-) Anyway, you can take a look at this article - http://www.thegreatstory.org/Earthname.html
Cytat: flomounier
I think it is a matter of personal choice:-)

So do I.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.