Ocena poprawności tłumaczenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam. Staram się właśnie zakończyć translację mojego portfolio: http://www.zurawek.com/index.php?lang=en . Proszę kogoś o ocenę tłumaczenia i ew. "wytknięcie" błędów / propozycje zmian.
Po pierwszym rzucie okiem:

>The direct idea in this site creation process, was to present in legible way >my products (PHP scripts, PC software, WWW sites) and articles.

The main goal for the creation of this site was to present in a clear way my products (....) and articles.

>Translation is still on progress

in progress

>My script iTest is getting more and more popularity

...is gaining more and more popularity

albo: is becoming more and more popular

albo: is growing in popularity

>Before it was a first award in WWW contest, next it was using of the script by Police School in Pila. Now, a publishing house Nowa era is interested to add script to CD included with their books.

First, it won a WWW contest; then the Police School in Pila started using the script; and now a publishing house Nowa Era is interested in adding iTest to a CD included with their books.

>I’ll add at the end, that I’m considering the possibility of create English version of script – for now, venture is on stage of market examination for a demand of that version.

I am considering the possibility of creating the English version of the script - right now the market is being tested to see if there is a demand for the English version.

>Welcome on page that presentes most of my products (php scripts, www sites, software) and articles.

Welcome to my page which presents......

(to ostatnie powinno być chyba u samej góry, nie?)

>I'm currently work on this page
This page is currently under construction.
Dzięki, nie oceniona pomoc z Twojej strony. Może ktoś jeszcze zauwazy jakieś błędy ? Pewnie w dalszej części strony jest ich jeszcze pare...

»

Pomoc językowa