Prosze o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Tak jak w temacie
I got a message form..about work and for this moment I know only that I'll get my first wage after three weeks,housing and insurance cost are the same as in..I will know my net rate after I'll sing the contract also where will I live and more about the transport one day before arrival.
I got a message 'form' (zle slowo)..about work and for this moment I know only that I'll get my first wage after three weeks, housing and insurance costS are the same as in..
I will know my net rate after I'll 'sing' (a ktora piosenke?) the contract also where will I live and more about the transport one day before arrival.
Cytat:
...also where will I live and ...
zmien szyk
Cytat: fui_eu
Cytat:
zmien szyk

jakas propozycja?bo nie mam pojecia jak.
Cytat: mariusz123321
Cytat: fui_eu
Cytat:
zmien szyk

jakas propozycja?bo nie mam pojecia jak.

...also where I will live.... (to co masz ..where will I live? to jest pytaniem)
get it thanks
Ja bym dal " ....I only know....", ale jest zrozumiale;)
Mam jeszcze takie pytanko jakiego czasu uzyc do zapytania ,,Widzialas sie z..''Past simple,moze byc?
Have you seen Did you see ktora wersja jest wlasciwa?na jakie sposoby moge sie zapytac ,,Widzialas sie z.."
Imo, jezeli kontekst jest o konkretnej sytuacji z przeszlosci, bedzie simple past. Jezeli ogolnie pytasz - pres. perf.
Did you see XYZ /at the New Year's party/?....... Have you seen him/her since?
edytowany przez fui_eu: 03 lip 2013
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Nauka języka