Drunk driving

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o poprawe :)

Nowadays our society struggle with many problems one of them is drunk driving. Although people in media talk non-stop about this awful crime, every day we can hear that police stopped somebody who was driving drunk. I can’t understand those people I can’t imagine how they can do it. If I were the Polish President I would definitely change traffic regulations. For people who were drunk driving should be special punishment not only suspension of a driving licence on one year but order to pay 10.000zl punishment and suspension of a driving licence permanently!! I get impression that it would be more useful that those stupid traffic regulations which we have now. I feel sorrow that it wouldn’t be change.
Moim zdaniem tak:

Nowadays our society struggle with many problems. One of them is drunk driving.
Although people in media talk non-stop about this awful crime, every day we can hear
that police stopped somebody who was driving drunk[/i] {ja bym tu dał coś innego, np. hear about drunk drivers detentions/drivers driving under the influence}.
I can’t understand these people.
I can’t imagine how they can do it/why they do it. If I were the Polish President I would definitely change traffic regulations. There should be a special punishment for people who drink and drive, not only suspensions of drivers' licences for one year but an order to pay 10.000zl fine and suspension of a driving licence permanently!! I get impression that it would be more useful than those stupid traffic regulations which we have now.
I feel sorrow that it wouldn’t be change. - Nie wiem o co Ci z tym chodzi.
edytowany przez xpabloxx1: 11 wrz 2013
just to clarify, it's drink driving for UK, drunk driving for US
edytowany przez engee30: 11 wrz 2013
Wherever I look, society appears in 3pers.sing.
Hmmm
1. dlaczego poprawiłeś na 'these people' ( te ludzie???) chodzi mi tych ludzi 'those people'
2. racja WHY
3.To wydaje mi sie w zupełnośći poprawne 'or people who were drunk driving should be special punishmen' myle sie?
4. racja for, an, fine, than - mój błąd
5. I feel sorrow that it wouldn’t be change - Czuje żal że to nie będzie zmienione
edytowany przez uczen1234: 11 wrz 2013
Cytat: fui_eu
Wherever I look, society appears in 3pers.sing.

and that's correct
1. These people, o których właśnie wspomniałeś, że jeżdżą pod wpływem
3. Nie jest poprawne. Jeśli chcesz should tam użyć to musi być should be punished.
4. Nie wiem czy się mówi 'feel sorrow'. Ja bym dał: I wish that (the current situation) would change. I am afraid we will have to wait some time until the current situation changes.
Z tym detention to lepsze będzie chyba: hear about drunk drivers being detained
edytowany przez xpabloxx1: 11 wrz 2013
albo trochę innymi słowami :It is sad that the whole situation doesn't seem to be changed soon.
Cytat: Robbertoxx
albo trochę innymi słowami :It is sad that the whole situation doesn't seem to be changed soon.

chyba 'doesn't seem to change'
edytowany przez xpabloxx1: 12 wrz 2013
a moim to tak:
Nowadays our society 'struggle' (zle slowo) with many problems.
Although people in (brak przedimka) media talk non-stop about this awful crime, every day we can hear that (przedimek) police (brak słowa) stopped somebody who was driving (brak słowa) drunk.
I get (brak słowa) impression that it would be more useful than those stupid traffic regulations which we have now.
I feel 'sorrow' (zle slowo) that 'it' (do czego to się odnosi?) wouldn’t be 'change' (zle slowo).
Better??

Nowadays our society struggle with many problems one of them is drunk driving. Although people in media talk non-stop about this awful crime, every day we can hear that police stopped somebody who was driving drunk. I can’t understand those people I can’t imagine how they can do it. If I were the Polish President I would definitely change traffic regulations. For people who were drunk driving should be special punishment not only suspension of a driving licence on one year but order to pay 10.000zl punishment and suspension of a driving licence permanently!! I get impression that it would be more useful that those stupid traffic regulations which we have now. I feel sorrow that it wouldn’t be change.

Can you give me any clue what should I do if I'd like to avoid such stupid mistake. Although I passed the FCE I still make mistakes ;/
Np. imho.:I feel sad about the fact that it wouldn't be changed/ improved ( or so )
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 12 wrz 2013
Cos tu nie tak:
Cytat:
I get impression that it would be more useful that those stupid traffic regulations which we have now
Moze: I think /lub I am sure/ they'd ...THAN /w miejsce that/ ... /mozesz zgubic which/ .... /SUGG/
OMG Sorry I pasted the same shit without any correction ;/. Thx all the people for help.
>>>>>>Can you give me any clue what should I do if I'd like to avoid such stupid mistake. Although I passed the FCE I still make mistakes
serduszko, gdybym ja Ciebie uczyla, to gwarantuje Ci, ze takich mistakess bys nie robil. Za kazdy, dostawalbys po dupie tak, ze krew by prawie leciala.... (only joking :-)
> Can you give me any clue what should I do if I'd like to avoid such stupid mistake. Although I passed the FCE I still make mistakes ;/

Każdy jeden popełnia błędy. Każdy. Jeden. Najważniejsze by nie przejmować się nimi zbytnio i mówić dale bo w innym wypadku wyrobisz sobie bardzo czuły "wewnętrzny filtr", który skutecznie storpeduje wszystkie Twoje wysiłki językowe - zamiast mówić będziesz ciągle myślał, ze dwa zdania temu trzeba było jednak użyć past simple a nie perfect. FCE o niczym nie świadczy a jeśli masz złe podejśćie to może nawet paraliżować bo będiesz myślał "zdałem certyfikat za pięć stów, mówią mi że jestem ekspertem, a dalej popelniam błędy, dalej nie znam jakiegoś słowa, które na pewno powinienem znać".
Także tego... tylko praktyka (im więcej mówisz, tym bardziej naturalny staje się Twój język) i akceptowanie, że błędy są naturalnym elementem procesu nauki.
Heh TERRI you are so funny !! If you want to teach me just do it! I'll allow you to smack me for every mistake :)) . Thank you POTPOURRI for your advice.
>>>>Heh TERRI you are so funny !!
a ja myslalam ze jestem mloda, inteligentna blondynka z nogami pod pachy....:-)
What are you talking about?
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa