Opis obrazka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam,

opisałem obrazek i chcę się upewnić ile błędów zrobiłem

The picture shows a celebrity and TV reporter. In the foreground are woman which is in my opinion a actress and man witch is a TV reporter. I guess the woman is very happy because she is smiling and signing a autographs and she is on the cameras flashes. The man in my opinion is a TV reporter because he's holding a microphone and in the top right-hand corner is a camera. They are surrounded by a paparazzi photographer and fans. At the top is big superscription "theater" witch i guess she was on the premiere her art.
Cytat:
The picture shows a celebrity and TV reporter. In the foreground are woman which is in my opinion a actress and man witch is a TV reporter. I guess the woman is very happy because she is smiling and signing a autographs and she is on the cameras flashes.

The picture shows a celebrity and TV reporter. In the foreground are[chyba: there is; i przedimek przed 'woman'] woman which[coś innego niż 'which'] is in my opinion[in my opinion przed is i między przecinkami] a[inny przedimek] actress and [to samo...]man witch is a TV reporter. I guess the woman is very happy because she is smiling and signing a[przedimków nieokr. sie nie daje przed l. mng.] autographs and she is on the cameras flashes. [chodzi, że jest: she is being recorded live]
edytowany przez calf: 22 wrz 2013
The picture shows a celebrity and TV reporter. In the foreground there are [czemu is jak mówie o dówch osobach] the woman who, in my opinion, is the acress and the man who is a TV reporter. I guess the woman is very happy because she is smiling and signing autographs and she is on the cameras flashes. [chodzi o to, że jest w blasku fleszy].

Reszta ok ?
1. there are a woman and a man -> są tam kobieta i męzczyzna. There are jest dla liczby mnogiej
2. there is a woman and a man -> jest tam kobieta i mężczyzna;

3. In the foreground there is a woman, who in my opinion, is an actress. The man, next to her, is a TV reporter.

4. Skąd wzięłaś, że być w blasku felszy, to: to be on the cameras flashes ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man is, in my opinion, a TV reporter because he's holding a microphone and THERE IS A a camera IN THE UPPER RIGHT-HAND CORNER. They are surrounded by paparazzi[PAPARAZZI TO RZECZOWNIK W L. MNG] and fans. At the top THERE is [TU MA BYĆ PRZEDIMEK] big superscription[WHAT?????????? :); MOZE CHODZI CI O INCRTIPTION] "theater" witch, i[JA MA BYC Z DUZEJ] guess, she was on the premiere her art. [NIE ROZUMIEM OST. ZDANIA]

4. sam wymyśliłem bo nigdzie znaleźć nie mogłem, a jak powinno poprawnie być ?

The man is, in my opinion, a TV reporter because he's holding a microphone and THERE IS A a camera IN THE UPPER RIGHT-HAND CORNER. They are surrounded by paparazzi[no to chyba dobrze jest "są otoczeni przez paparazzi i fanów"] and fans. At the top THERE is a [TU MA BYĆ PRZEDIMEK] big superscription incrtiption "theater" witch, I guess, she was on the premiere her art. [No, że to była premiera sztuki tej aktorki)
edytowany przez kaptel17: 22 wrz 2013
4. to be in the limelight

5. witch chyba miało być which

6. I think that her [zamiast art to może coś na literę p powinno być, poszukaj] is being premiered.
There IS a man and a woman...
Moze cos tak: ... signing autographs as cameras flash... To be in limelight to taki ogolny idiom.
/imo/
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Szkoły językowe