Czy ktoś mógłby sprawdzić te dwa krótkie teksty?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo prosiłbym o sprawdzenie tych tekstów. Są mi one bardzo potrzebne. Dziękuję z góry za pomoc.

Despite my young age, I have experience in caring for children. I have a lot of siblings, including a younger sister. I always took care of her. We have a very good relationship. My mother taught me how to deal with children. Through her I liked it. I started to take care of a children four years ago. First I had cared with my two-year-old niece. I went for walks with her, I was playing with her ​​and I fed her. It was for one year. Then I had cared with Fabian. He was three years old. He was really a great boy! We excellently had got along. I took care of him for two years. Now I take care of two children. These are brothers - Alex and Dominic. Alex is two years old, and Dominic is four years old. I take care of them to April 2014. By these four years I was also responsible for older children. I took care of a 7-year-old Aurelia and 9-year-old Olivia. I helped them with homework, I prepared them a meals, and I played with them, for example, drawing and painting. We walked for walks, and we baked a cakes. Of course, it's all I did and I'm doing in the afternoon because I still go to school.

I want to be an Au pair because I really like kids. I like to play with them, to invent an interesting play for them. For sure I will teach them creativity. It is my goal. It's very useful in everyday life. I'll play cards with them, we will model figurines with salt dough, we'll paint and draw. I can teach them play on the piano. With me they definitely will not be bored. In the future I want to be a teacher, so I can help them with their homework. I can explain them many things. I will be for them like an older brother. We'll fool around and laugh together. Another reason why I want to be an Au pair is, of course, learning English. I love this language and I want it grind. I can cook because it's my passion. For over a year I worked as a confectioner. I can prepare a delicious breakfasts, lunch, dinners and bake a cakes. Of course I will cook with the kids! If you have a dog that's great! I myself have a dog and I love it very much. I will go for a walk with your children and your dog. We'll be a great play together! Housework isn't a problem for me. I can clean up (for example, hoovering, dusting, washing dishes and floors, etc.). What can I write more... I simply will treat your children like my younger siblings. Feel free to contact me. I would be happy to answer your questions.
PS Of course, I don't tolerate any stimulants. I don't smoke, don't drink alcohol and don't take drugs. I hope that you too.

Jeżeli czegoś nie rozumiecie to napiszcie.
'Through her I liked it' (jak dla mnie to mozna inacej to ujac)
First I 'had' (niepotr) cared 'with' (nie, tu masz zle slowo, ma byc FOR) my two-year-old niece.
'It was' (lepiej...that continued) for one year. Then I 'had' (po co to slowo uzywasz?) cared 'with' (nie, to masz zle, ma byc FOR) Fabian (ale kto to jest? rodzina?) .
'We excellently had got along' (nie za bardzo lubie to zdanie, zmien kolejnosc slow).
I WILL take care of them UP to April 2014.
'By' THROUGHOUT these four years I was also responsible for older children.
I helped them with homework, I prepared them 'a' (dlaczego masz tutaj 'a'?) meals, and I played with them, for example, drawing and painting. We 'walked' WENT for walks, and we baked 'a' (dlaczego dajesz przedimek przed l. mnoga?) cakes. Of course, 'it's all I did' (cos tego nie rozumiem) and I'm doing in the afternoon because I still go to school.

I like to play with them, to invent an interesting 'play' GAME for them. 'For sure' (dla mnie to smierdzi americanismem) I will teach them creativity.
It's very useful in everyday life- np w jaki sposob?).
I can teach them TO play on the piano.
'I can explain them many things' (za bardzo po polsku...I can explain many things to them).
Another reason why I want to be an Au pair is, of course, 'learning' TO LEARN English. I love this language and I want it 'grind'[ (co to za slowo, nie pasuje tutaj - nie rozumiem co masz na mysli). I can prepare 'a' (nie dajemy przedimkow przed l. mnogimy - tutaj breakfasts) delicious breakfasts, lunch, dinners and bake 'a' (znowu - to naprawde juz dawno powinnienen wiedziec) cakes.
We'll 'be a great play' (tego nie rozumiem) together!
I can clean up (for example, hoovering, dusting, washing dishes and floors, 'etc' (nie pisz tego, bo dla mnie to 'etc' znaczy calkowicie cos innego jak dla Ciebie,.). What MORE can I write 'more' (w zlym miejscu)... I 'simply will' (zla kol slow) treat your children like my younger siblings.
'I hope that you too' (to nie jest zdaniem - napisz to dokladnie).

to play piano, chyba ze chcesz ich uczyc bawic sie na pianinie.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 23 wrz 2013
Poprawiłem. Skorzystałem z twoich rad Terri oraz dodałem trochę od siebie, to co było źle. Czy teraz jest już w miarę w porządku?

Despite my young age, I have experience in caring for children.
I have a lot of siblings, including a younger sister. I always took care of her.
We have a very good relationship. My mother taught me how to deal with children.
Thanks to her I liked it. I started to take care of the children four years ago.
First I cared for my two-year-old niece. I went for walks with her, I was playing with her ​​and I fed her.
That continued for one year. Then I cared for Fabian. He was three years old. He was really a great boy!
We were getting along, excellently. I took care of him for two years. Now I take care of two children.
These are brothers - Alex and Dominic. Alex is two years old, and Dominic is four years old.
I will take care of them up to April 2014. Throughout these four years I was also responsible for older children.
I took care of a 7-year-old Aurelia and 9-year-old Olivia. I helped them with homework,
I prepared them meals, and I played with them, for example, drawing and painting.
We went for walks, and we baked cakes.
Of course, it's all I did and I'm doing in the afternoon because I still go to school. (Oczywiście to wszystko robiłem i robię w godzinach popołudniowych, ponieważ wciąż chodzę do szkoły.)

I want to be an Au pair because I really like kids. I like to play with them, to invent an interesting game for them.
For sure I will teach them creativity. It is my goal. It's very useful in everyday life.
I'll play cards with them, we will model figurines with salt dough, we'll paint and draw.
I can teach them to play on the piano. With me they definitely will not be bored.
In the future I want to be a teacher, so I can help them with their homework.
I can explain many things to them. I will be for them like an older brother.
We'll fool around and laugh together. Another reason why I want to be an Au pair is, of course, to learn English.
I love this language and I want it grind (szlifować)/ I want expand my horizons (może tak będzie lepiej?).
I can cook because it's my passion.
For over a year I worked as a confectioner. I can prepare delicious breakfasts, lunch, dinners and bake cakes.
Of course I will cook with the kids! If you have a dog that's great! I myself have a dog and I love it very much.
I will go for a walk with your children and your dog. We'll be a great play together! (Będziemy się razem świetnie bawili!)
Housework isn't a problem for me. I can clean up (for example, hoovering, dusting, washing dishes and floors).
What more can I write... I will simply treat your children like my younger siblings.
Feel free to contact me. I would be happy to answer your questions.
PS Of course, I don't tolerate any stimulants. I don't smoke, don't drink alcohol and don't take drugs.
Neither do you, I hope.

I serdecznie przepraszam za tyle błędów. Uczę się angielskiego od 1,5 roku, a gramatykę ciężko jest mi pojąć. Na szczęście dzięki Tobie trochę więcej pojąłem (np. z tymi przedimkami przed l. mn.).
PS Co to znaczy "etc."? Zawsze mnie to ciekawiło, a każdy inaczej to tłumaczy.
Cytat: fui_eu
to play piano, chyba ze chcesz ich uczyc bawic sie na pianinie.

fajne, nie zauwazylam tego.
Thanks to her I liked it. I started to take care of 'the' (nie podoba mi sie to tutaj - czy to byly 'twoje' dzieci, czy 'siblings' czy inne'?) children four years ago.
I went for walks with her, I 'was playing' (dlaczego zmieniasz czasy, jak went for walks, to i ''played' with her) with her ​​and I fed her.
We 'were getting' (simple - GOT) along, excellently.
... I prepared 'them meals' (znowu robisz to po polsku - ma byvc..prepared meals for them), and I played with them, for example, drawing and painting.
Of course, 'it's' (to mi tutaj cos nie pasuje - ale nie wiem co chcesz przekazac, bo zdanie jest bardzo dziwne) all I did and I'm doing (co? trzeba napisac) in the afternoon because I still go to school. (Of course, I did all that only in the afternoons, as I still...)
I want to be an Au pair because I really like 'kids' (nie lubie tego slowa, prosze poszukac inne - mowisz o 'childrern' a teraz o 'kids' - to nie jest to samo).
I like to play with them, 'to' (niepotr) AND invent an interesting game for them.
'For sure' (niewiem kto uznal, ze twn zwrot jest ok - bo wg mnie nie jest, powinno byc ...Of course,) I will teach them creativity.
It's very useful in everyday life. - wyzej pytalam Ciebie dlaczego tak uwazasz - no alew tu nic - ty swoje, ja swoje....
I can teach them to play 'on' (to jest kalka z je. polskiego - tak w ang nie mowimy jak masz na mysli uczyc kogos grac na pianinie, jak masz na mysli wyskakiwac na piano i tanczyc, to jest ok) the piano. With me they WILL definitely 'will' (prosze zwracac uwage jak ja cos poprawie) not be bored.
In the future I want to be a teacher, so I can help them with their homework. - nie wiem co ma piernik do wiatraka. To ze chcesz byc nauczycielem to jest jedno stwierdzenie. A to ze chcesz pomagac z zadaniami to drugie - ale w jaki sposob to sie laczy?
I love this language and I want it grind (szlifować) - no tak, widac, ze tlumaczyki, translatorki i inne dziwactwa nie wiedza co miales na mysli, ty chciales powiedziec 'polish up' a tu wychodzi jakies - no nie wiadomo cos - to grind - znaczy tanczyc sugestywnie/seksownie) I want expand my horizons .
I can prepare delicious breakfasts, 'lunch' (dobrze, ale dlaczego breakfasts w l. mn, dinners w l. mnogiej, ale lunch jest w l. poj ?), dinners and bake cakes.
We'll 'be a great play' (nie, nie tak, ...we'll have a great time together) together!
I can clean up (for example, 'hoovering' (to nie jest wlasciwe slowo, to ze jest uzywane to jest skrocone z maszyny ktpora kiedys byla produkowana przez Hoover, ale na to mowimy 'vacuuming') , dusting, washing dishes and floors).
Nie wiem, czy to nawet powinnienes pisac....Of course, I don't tolerate any stimulants. I don't smoke, don't drink alcohol and don't take drugs.
Neither do you, I hope. (tego nie pisz, bo to znaczy, ze nakladasz swoje poglady na innych ludzi - tego nie robimy).
PS Co to znaczy "etc."? ...to jest skrot z laciny, i znaczy 'wszystko inne z tym laczone/wszystko z tego samego zrodla'....nie chce teraz szukac po googlu - ale napewno to tam bedzie.
Malo znaczace ale autor chyba mial na mysli cookies a nie cakes.
Jeszcze raz dziękuję za wszelakie poprawki. Uważam, że niepotrzebnie tak skrupulatnie badaliście odbiór tekstu. Zależało mi tylko na poprawie błędów, ale jeszcze raz dziękuję.
Fui_eu, chodziło mi o "cakes" (ciasta), nie "cookies" (ciasteczka).
Cytat: kicaj14
Jeszcze raz dziękuję za wszelakie poprawki. Uważam, że niepotrzebnie tak skrupulatnie badaliście odbiór tekstu.

a jak inaczej poprawia sie tekst? Ja to zrobilam tak, dlatego, zebys wiedziala nad czym musisz popracowac.
No drugi raz napisze - wszystko ok. -
Jestem chłopakiem.
"wyzej pytalam Ciebie dlaczego tak uwazasz - no alew tu nic - ty swoje, ja swoje...."
"nie wiem co ma piernik do wiatraka."
"Nie wiem, czy to nawet powinnienes pisac...."
"tego nie pisz, bo to znaczy, ze nakładasz swoje poglady na innych ludzi - tego nie robimy"
To tylko niektóre przykłady, które raczej nie są czymś, co powinno interesować osobę sprawdzającą. Jestem Ci naprawdę wdzięczny za sprawdzenie, ale jesteś strasznie przemądrzała. Można napisać nad czym ma się popracować, ale nie jestem jakimś kompletnym debilem, żebyś tak mi rozkazywała i pouczała w sprawach NIEJĘZYKOWYCH (w tych językowych jak najbardziej jest to wskazane i dziękuję Ci za to jeszcze raz).
Pozdrawiam!
edytowany przez kicaj14: 26 wrz 2013
Neither do you, I hope. (tego nie pisz, bo to znaczy, ze nakladasz swoje poglady na innych ludzi - tego nie robimy).

i co sobie pomysla osoby, u ktorych mozesz pracowac, jezeli przeczytaja "Nie pale i mam nadzieje, że wy też nie'. List, w ktorym masz sie zaprezentowac jako dobry kandydat na au pair, to nie jest miejsce na stawianie warunkow.
Poprawki moga sie ograniczac do gramatyki i slownictwa, ale jezeli ktos napisze cos nieodpoiwedniego do sytuacji, to powinien byc wdzieczny poprawiajacemu za wskazanie, ze dane wyrazenie jest neiodpowiednie z powodow pozajezykowych.
I tak użyję tego sformułowania. Nie zamierzam pracować u rodziny, która pali i spożywa alkohol. Poza tym pracodawcy (w tym wypadku rodziny oferujące pracę) cenią sobie, jeżeli ktoś ma swoje zdanie i nie boi się go wyrażać.
Można się wyrażać mniej lub bardziej grzecznie. Ty wybraleś tę mniej grzeczną drogę. Twój tekst, Twój problem.
>>> ale jesteś strasznie przemądrzała. Można napisać nad czym ma się popracować, ale nie jestem jakimś kompletnym debilem, żebyś tak mi rozkazywała i pouczała w sprawach NIEJĘZYKOWYCH (w tych językowych jak najbardziej jest to wskazane i dziękuję Ci za to jeszcze raz).
...oczywiscie ty wiesz lepiej, bo tylko padam na kolana przed takimi znawcami ....
Tak... To raczej my (Ci, którzy szukamy porad językowych) mamy padać przed takimi znawcami jak Ty (to do Terri). Nie pierwszy raz widzę Twoje wpisy na tym forum i nie pierwszy raz uważasz się za bóg wie kogo.
Cytat: kicaj14
Tak... To raczej my (Ci, którzy szukamy porad językowych) mamy padać przed takimi znawcami jak Ty (to do Terri). Nie pierwszy raz widzę Twoje wpisy na tym forum i nie pierwszy raz uważasz się za bóg wie kogo.

Nie uwazam sie, ale jestem....Jak ty kiedys bedziesz miala chociaz 10% tej wiedzy, ktora ja mam, to tez padne przed twoimi kolanami.
Do tego jesteś straszną ignorantką. No cóż... Takie życie. Żegnam, bo nie widzę sensu, aby ciągnąć dłużej tą dyskusję.
> Nie uwazam sie, ale jestem....Jak ty kiedys bedziesz miala chociaz 10% tej wiedzy, ktora ja mam, to tez padne przed twoimi kolanami.

wat?
Nie wat... Dżul!
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

»

Pomoc językowa