GRAMATYKA

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Proszę o sprawdzenie zadania z karty pracy.

My girlfriend and I have been together for nearly three years now but I can still remember how we (1) (meet). It was at a friend`s party. We (2) (be) both students I (3) (see) her before in lectures and in the library but she (4)(go out with) one of my friends at the time and I (5) (not talk) to her vety much before. At the party we(6) (get) to know each other much better and we both (7)(realize) that we (8) (have ) a lot In common - especially our sense of humor. I (9) (remember) that her boyfriend (10) (come) over to as just as I (11)(tell) her a really funny joke. She (12) (start) to laugh - it was a good joke - and accidentally (13)(spill) her drink all over him. He was furious, they (14) (argue) and that was the end for them. We are still together now but I (15) (never forget) how we first (16) (get) togethern and I never will.

Moje odpowiedzi:

1. have met
2. were
3. have seen
4. was going out
5. have not talked
6. got
7. realized
8. had
9. remember
10. has come
11. was telling
12. started
13. spilled
14. argued
15. have never forgotten
16. get
edytowany przez mojsiek1234: 28 wrz 2013
opowiadasz o zdarzeniu z przeszlosci. Do tego celu służa czasy Past, nigdy Present Perfect. PresPerf pasuje w 15, ale nigdzie indziej.
rozumiem, poprawię i będę wdzięczny za wskazanie błędów jakie są jeszcze.
1. met
2. were
3. have seen
4. was going out
5. have not talked
6. got
7. realized
8. had
9. remembered
10. has come
11. was telling
12. started
13. spilled
14. argued
15. forgot
16. got
edytowany przez mojsiek1234: 28 wrz 2013
opowiadasz o zdarzeniu z przeszlosci. Do tego celu służa czasy Past, nigdy Present Perfect. PresPerf pasuje w 15, ale nigdzie indziej.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Studia za granicą