Tradycje w polsce

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Cześć. Czy moglibyście spojrzeć na mój tekst opisujący pierwszą komunię, ślub i chrzciny w Polsce i sprawdzić czy nie ma błędów. Będę wdzięczna za szybkie spojrzenie i Wasze sugestie.

Poland is a country where people care about traditions. Family, history and tradition are very important.
First of most important traditions is the First Holy Communion. When children are eight years old, they take part in Liturgy of the Eucharist and they take holy communion first time. They wear in the white costume and they sing religious songs in a church. Later, they go homes and they celebrate with families.

When people get married, this day is very special. Wedding ceremony is in a church and young couple promise to each other love, allegiance and honesty for better and for worse. While they go to the altar, it sounds traditional „Ave Maria”. When they go out, wedding guests throw rice or coins on them. Later, everybody goes to wedding reception and celebrates wedding day to the morning. One of traditions is throwing a bride’s bouquet and the first girl who catch it will be the next to get married.
Baptism child’s is important tradition too. Dress should be white. Parents promise they will raise their child pursuant to belief in God. Of course, godmother and godfather promise to help parents. Godfather light a candle.
Na pierwszy rzut,
costumeS nie jest odpowiednim slowem i nie bedzie in the w tym kontekscie.
edytowany przez fui_eu: 30 wrz 2013
in a church. Later, they go homes and they celebrate with /THEIR?/families.
'promise' pasuje , , ale jesli mowa o slubie to zgrabniej pokombinowac ze slowem ' vow ', ze sobie ślubuja milosc ..etc. np: ' The couple exchange vows in the marriage ceremony'
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 30 wrz 2013
And I've always thought, throwing rice at newlyweds is an American tradition.
'First of most' (tego nie rozumiem) important traditions is the First Holy Communion. When children are eight years old, they take part in (a gdzie przedimek?) Liturgy of the Eucharist and they take holy communion (tu brak 2 slowa) first time. They wear 'in the' (po co to?) white 'costume' (zle slowo) and they sing religious 'songs' (jak w kosciele to sa 'humns') in a church. Later, they go 'homes' (zle slowo) and they celebrate with (cos brak) families.

When people get married, this day is very special. (cos nie za bardzo lubie to zdanie, jakos dziwnie to wyglada) (przedimek wedding ceremony is in a church and (cos brak) young couple 'promise' (inne slowo) to each other love, 'allegiance' (nie za bardzo) and honesty for better and for worse. While they go to the altar, (mozna napisac, the band..) 'it' (niepotr) 'sounds' (zle slowo) (przedimek) traditional „Ave Maria”.
Later, everybody goes to (przedimek) wedding reception and celebrates (przedimek) wedding day 'to' (zle slowo) the morning. One of (przedimek) traditions is (przedimek) throwing OF a bride’s bouquet and the first girl who catchES it will be the next (cos brak) to get married.
'Baptism child’s' (prosto z jakiegos kiepskiego translatorka....A child's baptism) is (cos brak) important tradition too. (przedimek) dress should be white. Parents promise THAT they will raise their child pursuant to (przedimek) belief in God. Of course, godmother and godfather promise to help parents. Godfather lightS a candle.

Popracuja nad tymi przedimkami (a, an, the), to nie wiesz jeszcze jak one sa uzywane.
sorry, zauwazylam...hYmns in a church
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa