Mini writing :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witajcie! Mam pytanie, czy ktoś mółby mi wskazać ewentualne pomyłi w tekście? Byłabym baardzo wdzięczna :)

A shop with organic food

In the future I would like to open the shop with organic food. This idea seems to be risky, but I am sure, I won’t change my mind. Why? Let’s see…
Not only vegetarians want to eat healthy food. More and more average people pay attention to the origin of product or product’s composition. Organic products are free from genetically modified substances, chemical preservatives and flavor enhancers. Their price is much higher than the other, but they are very popular among the customers. It contains no artificial additives, so it’s healthy for people.
If I were to start the shop like this, I would draw up a detailed business plan. I have to find a local place where it will be marketed. The most important thing is equipment. I would buy shelves, counter, cash register, various types of containers or the terminal to handle the cards.
The last thing I should do before the opening of the store is its registration in the appropriate authorities. Shop should be entered into the business in the office of the municipality. should get a tax identification number., go to the Social Insurance Institution for Social Security, and report to the State Sanitary Inspection.
Opening your own shop is not difficult at all. Beginnings are always difficult, but we have to challenge ourselves!
In the future I would like to open 'the' (dlaczego tu masz 'the'?) shop with organic food.

IT IS not only vegetarians WHO want to eat healthy food. More and more 'average' (average wg czego?) people pay attention to the origin of(tu cos brakuje) product or product’s composition. Their price is much higher than 'the other' (the other CO?), but they are very popular among the customers. 'It' (ale to przeciez ma sie zgadzac z 'products' z poprzedniego zdania) contains no artificial additives, so it’s healthy for people.
If I were to start 'the' (zly przedimek) 'shop' (mieszac BrE z AmE - prosze tego nie robic, nie mozesz napisac 'shop' a pozniej 'store' to sa 2 inne rzeczy) like this, I would draw up a detailed business plan. I WOULD have to find a local place where 'it' (tutaj nie rozumiem, czy sklep czy produkty beda marketowane) will be marketed. The most important thing is (cos brak) equipment. I would buy shelves, counter, cash register, various types of containers 'or' (?) the terminal to handle 'the cards' (jakie cards? Chrsitmas cards, Birthday cards?).
The last thing I should do before the opening of the store is its registration in the appropriate authorities. 'Shop should be entered into the business' (tego to nawet nie rozumiem) 'in the office of the municipality' (tutaj jakos to zdanie trzeba napisac od nowa). should get a tax identification number, go to the Social Insurance Institution for Social Security (chyba tez numer?), and report to the State Sanitary Inspection.
Super, bardzo dziękuję. Jeszcze muszę popracować nad stylem :)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Mógłby ktoś przetłumaczyć proszę