Prośba o sprawdzenie zadania domowego

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hej!
Proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności gramatycznej, bo u mnie niestety jest z tym kiepsko. Może ktoś rzuci wprawnym okiem. Z góry dziękuję:)

I've attend in two training courses. First one was about using excel program and the second one is an English course. Both of this courses wasn't prepared well, instructor was boring and he didn't cooperate with group.

Karen needs improve her communication skills, because she's too shy an lack confidence. She always nervous when she must attend meetings.
Ricardo need to get a university degree, because he don't have a formal qualifications. In that way he could get a promotion and earn more money
Nadia need to improve her presentations skills in English and she also need to learn CHinese, because she is afraid to lose her job, when she refuse that proposition

Karen is interested in Assertiveness course and Presentations Across Cultures course, because she want to be more confidence when she speaking in public and she need to improve her communication skills.

Karen could do Assertiveness course, because she need to build her self-confidence, she also could do Advocacy and Mediation course, because she must negotiative in her work.
Ricardo could do Playing Golf with NLP course, because he thinks his job is boring and he love sports especially golf.
Nadia could do Presentations Across Cultures and Ex-pat Relocation because she need to travel a lot in her work

Karen get a promotion and she was asked to attend the annual meeting in Copenhagen next month. The company has agreed to pay for only one of her training course, although Karen choose two.

I have been promoted, so I think that the company should pay for both of my courses that I choose. I proved that I deserve for it. I'm on highly responsible position and I must to improve my skills. When I finished both of that courses I will be more effective employee and could better achivement.

I interested in Assertiveness course, because I want to be more self-confident and communicative. Ithink that Advocacy and Mediation course could be interesting an I also could learn how to negotiate and persuade other people

I've attend in (ZLY CZAS I COS JESZCZE) two training courses. First one was about using excel program and the second one is (CZEMU IS JAK WCZESNIEJ MIALAS WAS?) an English course. Both of this (POTRZEBUJESZ PLURAL) courses wasn't (PLURAL) prepared well, (PRZEDIMEK) instructor was boring and he didn't cooperate with (PRZEDIMEK)group.

Karen needs(BRAKUJE CZEGOS PO NEEDS) improve her communication skills, because she's too shy an lack(AND LACKS IN?) confidence. She (TO BE) always nervous when she must attend meetings.
Ricardo need (PRESENT SIMPLE) to get a university degree, because he don't (PRESENT SIMPLE) have a(ZLY PRZEDIMEK) formal qualifications. In that way he could get a promotion and earn more money
na podstawie tych wskazówek popraw dalej