Skarga odnośnie konferencji.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam. Mam napisać skargę odnośnie konferencji dotyczącą:
-~ jakości zakwaterowania,
-jedzenia
-jakości prezentacji, czasu prezentacji oraz sali w której się odbyła
-tego czego się spodziewałem, a się nie stało

Wiem, że nie jest na wysokim poziomie ale proszę a poprawienie większych lub mniejszych błędów, które bardzo rzucają się w oczy. Pozdrawiam!

18 November 2013

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writting to you about conference that was last week. I have a lot of disclaimers so i decided to describe them in this letter.
First of all I want to write something about my accomodation. When I decided to participate I was hoping that organizers will reserve hotel rooms in bulding where was conference. Unfortunately my room was booked at another hotel three blocks away. Moreover i had not hot water all day and I had not TV so the standard was very poor.

Food was very expensive and is small quantities. Happily I got with me my own food. If you invite someone then you should provide free meals. Take this into consideration.

I want to express my strong dissatisfaction with quality of presentation. Lecturer for quickly switch between slides so it was hard to focus. The next time when he will be lecturer he needs to ask whether can continue. Single session took to long. I regret that was not short breaks in which people could relax and take fresh air.

All rooms were to samll so was very stuffy. Once I thought I would faint. I wanted to out of the conference as soon as possible. Organizers did not open the window.
I thought that after the theoretical part will be presented to us in the form od practise. That did not hapepen.

Yours faithfully,

XYZ

edytowany przez arturek999: 18 lis 2013
I am writting (ort) to you (niepotrzebne) about (przedimek) conference that was (zle slowo. MIALA MIEJSCE?) last week

I have a lot of disclaimers (??? zle slowo). A LOT OF - nieformalne.

First of all (przecinek) I want to write something about (przemysl to. CHCIALBYM WSPONIEC O) my accomodation (ort).

When I decided to participate (przecinek) I was hoping that (przedimek) organizers will (gramatyka!!) reserve hotel rooms in bulding where was conference (sprobuj: Przedimek+ KONFERENCYJNY BUDYNEK)

i had not hot water all day and I had not T V - jak bedzie "nie mialem"??

(przedimek) Food was very expensive and is (BYLO PODAWANE W) small quantities. Happily (zle slowo) I got with me my own food (zmen szyk). If you invite someone then (MOIM ZDANIEM??) you should provide free meals. Take this into consideration (to malo uprzejme. Sprobuj: "bylbym wdzieczny, gdybyscie nastepnym razem wzieli to pod uwage".)

I (ALSO) want to express my strong dissatisfaction with (przedimek) quality of (przedimek)presentation. (przedimek) Lecturer for quickly switch (przemysl to) between slides so it was hard to focus. The next time when he will be (gramatyka!) lecturer he needs to ask whether (WHO??) can continue. (Przedimek) Single session took to long. I regret that was not (ZE NIE MIELISMY?) short breaks in which people could relax and take fresh air.

All rooms were to samll (ort) so was (WHAT WAS?) very stuffy.

I wanted to (czasownik??) out of the conference as soon as possible.

(przedimek) Organizers did not open the window.

I thought that after the theoretical part will be presented to us in the form od practise. Przemysl to zdanie.

Na koncu przydaloby sie jakies podsumowanie - streszczenie twoich oczekiwan, o ktorych piszesz wyzej - co maja zmienic na nastepnej konferencji?
Dzięki wielkie. Wszystko już porawiłem zgodnie z Twoimi sugestiami. Mam jedno pytanko. Co powinienem zmienić w "I thought that after the theoretical part will be presented to us in the form od practise." żeby było dobrze? Wydaję mi się, że jest okej to zdanie ;/
zdanie jest niegramatyczne
'myslalem, ze po czesci teoretycznej bedzie prezentowane nam w formie praktyki'

« 

Nauka języka

»

Studia za granicą