Email oficjalny

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam fachowców :) Spotkała mnie przyjemność napisania mejla do instytucji norweskiej z zapytaniem o przedłużającą się procedurę autoryzacji uprawnień elektrycznych. Jako że angielskim lepiej władam w mowie niż piśmie prosił bym o wytknięcie ewentualnych błędów :) A oto moje dzieło:

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to ask you about my electric authorization. I send my application with attachments in July . In the answer which I received You wrote the time of expectation is about 4 months. Unfortunately I lost your email with ID number of my case. Could you tell me how long my application will be consider ? I just want know how is the result about my certification.

Regards
xyz
I want to ask you about my 'electric' (mnie sie wydaje ze slowo powinno byc 'electrical) authorization. I 'send' (zly czas, tutaj SENT) my application with attachments in July (daj ktorego roku) . In the answer which I received 'You' (mala litera) wrote THAT the time of expectation is about 4 months. Unfortunately I HAVE lost your email with THE ID number of my case. Could you tell me how long my application will be considerED ?
I just want know 'how is' (niepotrz) the result 'about' OF my certification.

I want to ask you about my 'electric' (mnie sie wydaje ze slowo powinno byc 'electrical) authorization. I 'send' (zly czas, tutaj SENT) my application with attachments in July (daj ktorego roku) . In the answer which I received 'You' (mala litera) wrote THAT the time of expectation is about 4 months. Unfortunately I HAVE lost your email with THE ID number of my case. Could you tell me how long my application will be considerED ?
I just want TO know 'how is' (niepotrz) the result 'about' OF my certification.

Dzięki za poprawki, Pozdrawiam

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie