Poprawienie tlumaczenia

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, mógłby ktoś mi sprawdzić i napisać czy są jakieś błędy? Poprawić? z góry dziękuje:)

It is estimated that in Poland there are about 2 million vegetarians and this number is constantly growing. A huge group are young people aware of how much suffering entails eating meat.

Vegetarians believe that animals suffer and should be better treated. They oppose the killing of animals on farms and excessive production of meat. Many of them believe that they should not eat meat for the sake of all living creatures.

Some of the ethical vegetarians compare animals to humans - the animal does not want to die, but there is no choice and is taken to the slaughterhouse. Same animal has the right to enjoy life, you should not suffer and be killed just to feed a man for it when there are better methods of food.
It is estimated that in Poland there are about 2 million vegetarians and this number is constantly 'growing' (moze lepiej 'increasing'). A huge group are young people aware of how much suffering 'entails eating meat.' (zla kolejnosc slow...eating ..)

They oppose the killing of animals on farms and (brak przedimka) excessive production of meat.

Some of the ethical vegetarians compare animals to humans - the animal does not want to die, but there is no choice and (tuytaj musisz napisac kto? co?) is taken to the slaughterhouse. (btrak przedimka) same animal has the right to enjoy life, 'you' (zmieniasz, najpierw 'oni' a teraz 'you') should not suffer and be killed just to feed a man 'for it' (nie rozumiem tego 'for it' tutaj) when there are better methods of food (brakuje ostatniego wyrazu).
@paulinnkkka,
killing animals on farms.... MOŻE zmień trochę bo na farmach nie ma rzeźni /sug/
A huge group are young people aware .... juz wiadomo o jaką grupę chodzi i jakos ta część zdania nie tak ułożona, imo.
Cytat: fui_eu
A huge group are young people aware .... juz wiadomo o jaką grupę chodzi i jakos ta część zdania nie tak ułożona, imo.

teraz widze. Mozna ...Of these, a huge group are.....
Dlaczego of these? Jest mowa o tej samej grupie /liczącej 2 mil/. Ja bym nie dał A;)
Cytat: fui_eu
Dlaczego of these? Jest mowa o tej samej grupie /liczącej 2 mil/. Ja bym nie dał A;)

ja to widze inaczej. Jest 2 milliony ludzi, z ktorych jakas czesc sa mlodzi, nie, ze wszyscy w tej grupie sa mlodzi)
może paulinnkkka nam powie o co biega;)
1. "...eating meet entails."
2. W trzecim akapicie wszystko pownno być w liczbie mnogiej: "animals don't want to die", "animals have the right to live ("enjoy life" to jednak raczej dla ludzi) , "they should not suffer to feed men, when there are far superior food sources"
1. "...eating meet entails." sound ok to me;)
Czyli poprawnie bedzie tak? :
It is estimated that in Poland there are about 2 million vegetarians and this number is constantly increasing. Of these, a huge group are young people aware of how much suffering eating meet entails.

to tak: Vegetarians believe that animals suffer and should be better treated. They oppose the killing of animals on farms and an excessive production of meat. Many of them believe that they should not eat meat for the sake of all living creatures.

Some of the ethical vegetarians compare animals to humans - the animal don't want to die, but there is no choice and is taken to the slaughterhouse. Same animal have the right to enjoy life, they should not suffer to feed men, when there are far superior food sources

Teraz juz jest wszystko dobrze?
European character vegetarian

The composition of some processed food products can be found non-vegetarian ingredients such as gelatin or rennet. For the determination of vegetarian products apply a variety of distinctive symbols. The European Union introduced the designation Vegetarian called. Vlabel - European character vegetarian, by means of which are designated vegetarian products.

The main reasons for the transition to vegetarianism
Health
The presence of chemicals and hormones in meat
Not liking the taste of meat
Love for animals
Animal rights
Religious considerations
Caring for the planet
Dropping weight to
Reducing hunger in the world

Jeszcze to bym chciala do sprawdzenia:) robie prezentacje na studiach i chcialabym zeby dobrze bylo napisane:)
Pytanie "Czy Ty masz pracę?" poprawnie będzie brzmiało :Did you have a job??
nie. napisales 'czy miales prace'
No tak, do you have a job. Dzięki, za poprawę
Czy zdanie " Podobało nam się na tym obozie, więc pojedziemy tam w przyszłym roku "będzie brzmiało tak :
We enjoyed our at camp, so we will go there next year ??
we enjoyed ourselves
Dzięki :)
Dzieki wszystkim za pomoc;) ostatnie poprawki:):

It is estimated that in Poland there are about 2 million vegetarians and this number is constantly increasing. Of these, a huge group are young people aware of how much suffering eating meet entails.

The main reasons for the transition to vegetarianism
Health
The presence of chemicals and hormones in meat
Not liking the taste of meat
Love for animals
Animal rights
Religious considerations
Caring for the planet
Dropping weight to
Reducing hunger in the world

jest dobrze??
edytowany przez paulinnkkka: 17 gru 2013
i finished up in hospital- ja wylądowałąm w szpitalu
Receptionist helped me. , czy te zdania są dobrze przetłumaczone?
tak tylko musi być przedimek przed słowem receptionist
@Igaag, dlaczego nie założyłaś własnego wątku?
@paulinnkkka,
...how much suffering eating meet entails.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie