Proszę o pomoc w sprawdzeniu poniższego tekstu. Dotyczy on wydziału nauk pedagogicznych. Z góry dziękuję

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Find out some information about the Faculty you study at and write about it. Make sure you write about the authorities of your faculties, the courses it has to offer, and the reason why you've chosen this particular Faculty.

Faculty of Educational Sciences UKSW was called into existence in 2008. It was created as a result of becoming independent of the Institute of Pedagogy them. St. John Bosco, who in 2002 made jointly with the Institute of Polish Philology Faculty of Humanities UKSW. It is one of the ten departments UKSW. This leads first-and second-degree (undergraduate and postgraduate) in the direction of education in full-time and part-time.
I chose pedagogy, because I want to work with children, youth, their families. I am aware that many families need support - some looking for help, others do not, but there is a lot of work. Only so much and so many. Deciding on the direction I am completely aware of how little a teacher earns, and how difficult to find a job that is not a volunteer. However, it is ready to take on the challenge.
Cytat: archiwum24
them. St. John Bosco.

im. św. jana Bosco - translator
nie poprawiamy po translatorach. Ludzie, którzy tu pomagają, robią to w swoim wolnym czasie. Jeżeli uzywasz translatorow, to znaczy, ze oczekujesz od poprawiajacych wiekszego wysilku niz swoj wlasny. To nieuczciwe.

»

Brak wkładu własnego