wyzwanie dla ambitnych

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Potrzebuje pomocy w sprawdzeniu moich odp i wskazaniu błędów do poprawy, z góry dziękuje.
1. “Speed flatmating” is a new programme helping people to find new lodgers. Would you use “speed flatmating” to find new people to share a flat with?

“Szybki współlokator” to nowy program pomagający ludziom w znajdywaniu nowych lokatorów. Czy skorzystałbyś z „szybkiego lokatora” do znalezienia ludzi i dzielenia z nimi mieszkania?

In my opinion this program is middle idea because many people in future world are dangerous and we always can not convinced with we flatmate was a criminal. On the other hand we can meet a great people and we might have a new friends on all life but when we search new flat then this program is very helpfully because we can generally find good and cheap homestays.

2. What makes a good flatmate? Discuss.

Co czyni dobrego lokatora? Dyskusja.

Features that make the man a good tenant that will meet pre-specified obligations such as paying bills, cleaning, szcunek to other tenants. Welcome is certainly a sense of humor and shared fun. A good roommate should be helpful in science and in everyday life.
moim zdaniem ten program jest srodkowym pomyslem bo wielu ludzi w przyszlym swiecie jest niebezpiecznych i my zawsze nie mozemy przekonani z my wspollokator byl przestepca.

tak napisalas pierwsze zdanie po angielsku. Poprawe je, potem orozmawiamy o reszcie.
Cytat:
Features that make the man a good tenant that will meet pre-specified obligations such as paying bills, cleaning, szcunek to other tenants. Welcome is certainly a sense of humor and shared fun. A good roommate should be helpful in science and in everyday life.
translator?
search: szczunek

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa