list motywacyjny

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
hej pisze odp na o czy ktos moze mi powiedziec czy jest poprawne to co napisalam?gloszenie
Dear Sir,
In response to your advertisement in "Gazeta Wyborcza" from 16.01.06 I would like to apply for Recruitment consultant position. Please see CV attached.

yours sincerely,
>In response to your advertisement

moze reffering to your...

>would like to apply for Recruitment consultant position

proponuje apply for a position of Recruitment Consultant (ref no)

> Dear Sir,
>yours sincerely,
wydaje mi sie ze jesli nie znasz nazwiska danej osoby to powinnas napisac yours faithfully - ale niech to ktos potwierdzi

ale jesli zyczą sobie listu motywacyjnego to to nie jest list motywacyjny
a moze:

>In response to your advertisement in "Gazeta Wyborcza" from 16.01.06 I would like to apply for Recruitment consultant position.

I am writing to apply for the position of Recruitment Consultant which I saw advertised in Gazeta Wyborcza of 16th January.

>Please see CV attached.

I enclose my CV and I would be glad to attend an interview at any time convenient to you.

Jesli "Dear Sir/Madame," wtedy "Yours faithfully",

Mowimy o letter of application :)
tylko:
Dear Sir/Madam - nie 'Madame'
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing in reply to your advertisement in Gazeta Wyborcza for (na co aplikujesz).

As you can see from my enclosed CV, I finished my degree in .......(economics, law etc).

I am very interested in starting possible career in .......and feel very enthusiastic about it.
I should mention that I am available to attend an interview any time which might be convenient.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on my land line number (or cell phone) if you need any further information.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,