Prośba o sprawdzenie mojej recenzji.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Tak jak w temacie, czy nie ma jakiś błędów gramatycznych etc.
V for Vendetta is a graphic novel written by Alan Moore and illustrated by David Lloyd, the movie stars like Hugo Weaving as V and Natalie Portman as Evey.
It’s takes place in an alternate vision of Britain in which a corrupt and abusive totalitarian government has risen to complete power. Someday Evey is rescued from secret police by man in mask known only as V. However, him incredible skill in combat and deception V ignites a revolution when he urges people to rise up against tyranny and oppression government. Also Evey discovers the truth about herself and emerges as his unlikely ally in the culmination of his plan to bring freedom and justice back.
The best scenes is assassination leaders of Norsefire and when we know a story life V. Also the special effects when he killing Mr. Creedy and him guards are good. Also I have my favourite citation from film – “Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.”
I recommended V for Vendetta. I really enjoy. Also film have a brilliant story.
zaznacz te zdania, ktore sama napisalas. Usun chwilowo zdania z internetu i z translatora.
Tak jak w temacie, czy nie ma jakiś błędów gramatycznych etc. Nie wiedzialam ze slowo 'etc' istnieje w jez. polskim, przeciez jest 'itp' - ale ja moge sie tutaj mylic :-)

Ja usunelam te zdania ktore byly pozyczone z innych zrodel. Nieladnie jest tak robic. Nie tylko sama siebie oszukujesz, (juz nawet nie mowie o nauczycielu), ale masz beszczelnosc myslec, ze nas tez oszukasz. Nie z nami takie numery!!!!

... the movie stars like Hugo Weaving as V and Natalie Portman as Evey.
Someday Evey is rescued from secret police by man in mask known only as V.
However, him incredible skill in combat and deception V ignites a revolution when he urges people to rise up against tyranny and oppression government.
Also Evey discovers the truth about herself and emerges as his unlikely ally in the culmination of his plan to bring freedom and justice back.
The best scenes is assassination leaders of Norsefire and when we know a story life V.
Also the special effects when he killing Mr. Creedy and him guards are good.
Also I have my favourite citation from film – “Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.”
I really enjoy. Also film have a brilliant story.
Zdań z translatora nie ma. Jedyne zdania z internetu to 1 i 3, a reszta moja. ;) Dzięki za pomoc. :)
Cytat: lewan113
Zdań z translatora nie ma. Jedyne zdania z internetu to 1 i 3, a reszta moja. ;) Dzięki za pomoc. :)

yeah, right! You can kid some of the people some of the time, but not ME.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia