Sprawdzenie listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Potrzebuje pomocy przy sprawdzeniu ftamatyki do przyszłej host famili. Będę wdzięczna za pomoc!

Dear Future Host Family,

First of all, I want to thank you for choosing me as a possible Au-Pair for your family. I would like to introduce myself, so you can know me better. My name is Marta and I am 25 years old. I live in small city called Lysomice. When I was 12 years old I moved in to Lysomice, before I have lived in Silesia. My small city is very beautiful! We have here one lake, where on holiday with my friends or family we can swim and camp. I’m studying pedagogy at the University of Nicolaus Copernicus in Torun. It’s a great city, where I met a lot of people. Together with colleagues we attended Zumba classes. It was a great time when we can dance and improve the physical condition. I don’t like be bored I like when a lot of things is happening! Last summer I spent my holiday in Florida, where is living my grandmother. I could get to know for two months a new cultures and places. I visited NYC and I think that this is an amazing city! I love meeting new people, places and taste new dishes!

I'm interested in psychology. In the future I would to attend a course in psychology. I think that psychology can explore themselves and gives tips on how to build good relationships with people. A great pleasure also makes my fashion.

What about childcare experience? I had a lot of classes in pedagogy so I know how to talk with children and I also know a lot of games for children. I had a practice in primary school where I looked after a group of six children. I also worked with children with special difficulties with studying.
I think that the biggest experienced I have gained when I cared of my younger brother. We live alone for four years. When we moved into our apartment he was 13 years old and I was 18. During these four years I learned a lot! I can say that I’m a good cook and I’m doing all housework. With my brother Dawid we have very good relationship! We often play X-box and cycling. In most weekends we meet with our parents. We like spend time active – playing volleyball and football. At the weekends I use my father or mother car.

I would like to be an au-pair because I like to spend time with kids and of course, kids like me too. They are so funny, sensitive and lovely! It’s great thing when the work makes you pleasure! I am responsible person who would never let kids alone. In June I will get a certificate of maker free time for children. I am stable and in stressful situation I know what I have to do. It’s also a big chance for me to improve my English skills, which is very important to me and also I can travel, meet new friends, and discover new culture, people and traditions.

I believe that my stay with your family will be valuable for all of us. I will be do my best to meet your expectations as an au-pair. I hope we will become a good friends!
Why should I become your au pair? I am responsible and reliable. I have a big heart for children. I am a cheerful, hard-working, helpful and sociable girl. I love new experiences and I easily adapt to new environment.

I hope you could get to know me better from this letter. I am ready to get in touch with you at any time if you need some more information. Please do not hesitate to contact me!
I am looking forward to hear from you.

Yours sincerely,