Historyjka

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Niestety mam spory problem z angielskim. Mogłoby ktos pomoc z historyjka ? Musze to przetłumaczyć. (Past tenses)

To był zimny, ciemny wieczór październikowy. Była godzina 6 wieczorem i wszyscy wracali z pracy do domu. Vanessa wyjezdzala z miasta. Spieszyła sie, ale nie wracała do swojego domu. Zatrzymała sie w przydrożnym sklepie, aby kupic butelke wina. Po chwili wróciła do samochodu i kontynuowała jazde.
Jechała do domu swojej najlepszej kolezanki na kolacje. Jej kolezanka miała na imię Anna. Anna mieszkała na wsi ze swoimi rodzicami i starszym bratem Jackiem.

Vanessa byla bardzo zmęczona po ciężkim dniu w pracy, dlatego jechała bardzo ostrożnie.
Niestety była senna wiec postanowiła zrobic krotki postój zeby odetchnąć świeżym powietrzem. Nie czuła sie pewnie, była sama w nieznajomym miejscu. Zauważyła ze jakiś ciemny samochod zatrzymał sie w pobliżu. Wysiadł z niego jakiś mężczyzna i szedł w kierunku Vanessy. Wystraszona dziewczyna szybko wskoczyła do samochodu i odjechała. Nie wiedziała co ma robic, ten mężczyzna cały czas za nia jechał. Vanessa była przerażona. Jechała bardzo szybko z nadzieja ze go zgubi.

Kiedy dojechała pod dom Anny ciemnego samochodu nie było. Vanessa odetchnęła z ulga. Spokojnie wysiadła z samochodu i szła w kierunku drzwi wejściowych. Nagle pod dom podjechał śledzący ja samochod. Vanessa nie wiedziała co robic. Zaczęła krzyczeć: Anna pomocy!. Nikt jej nie otwierał. Z samochodu wyszedł mężczyzna ze strzelba i szedł w jej kierunku. Vanessa cały czas miała nadzieje ze to tylko zły sen.

Nagle otworzyly sie drzwi a z domu wyskoczyła rozbawiona Anna z jej rodzicami. Okazało sie ze mężczyzną z ciemnego samochodu był jej brat Jack. Wszystko było zaplanowane przez Anne. Przyjaciółka Odegrała sie za żart vanessy z poprzedniego haloween.
zapomnialas wkleic swoje tlumaczenie (nie z translatora)
Tylko wtedy mozesz liczyc na pomoc
Mógłby ktos sprawdzic ?

It was a cold dark evenig. It was six o'clock and people were going home from work. Vanessa was driving out of the town. she was in hurry up but she wasn't going home. She stopped to buy a bottle of wine, and then got back into the car and continued driving.

She was driving to her friend house to have dinner. Her friend's name was Anna.
Anna lived on the village together with her parent's and older brother Jack.
Vanessa was tired after hard work day and she was carefully behind the wheel.
Unfortunatelly she was very sleepy so she decided made short stop to breathe fresh air. She didn't feel confident. She was herself in this place. She looked that
some dark car stopped near. The tall man got out of car and he went to Vanessa. The girl was very scared. She jumped for her car and she left. She didn't know what she must do. This guy was following her. Vanessa drove very fast. She had hope that the man lost.

When she get to the Anna house, the dark car didn't was here. Vanessa calmy got out of car and she went to door. Suddenly behind house arrived following car. Vanessa screamed: Help me Anna!. The door were closed. The man got out of the car. He had gun and he gone to the Vanessa. All time Vanessa had hope that is only bad dream.

Suddenly the door opened. Out of house run Anna together with her parents.
It turned out that the man who drove dark car is brother Anna, Jack. This situation was planned by Anna. It was only halloween joke.
she was in hurry up
Anna lived on the village
She was herself in this place.
stop to breathe fresh air
She looked that some dark car stopped near.
She jumped for her car and she left.
She didn't know what she must do. wystarczy ...what to do
When she get PAST TENSE? to the Anna house, the dark car didn't wasN'T There.
is brother Anna, Jack.
+ więcej błędów;)
It was a cold dark 'evenig' (ortog).
She was in 'hurry up' (zle) but she wasn't going home.

She was driving to her 'friend' (nie dokonczylas slowa) house to have dinner.
Anna lived 'on' (zle) the village together with her 'parent's' (zle) and (brak przedimka) older brother Jack.
Vanessa was tired after (przedimek) hard work day and she was 'carefully' (zla czesc mowy) behind the wheel.
'Unfortunatelly' (ortog) (tutaj daj przecinek) she was very sleepy so she decided (brak slowa) 'made' (zly czas) short stop to breathe (brak slowa) fresh air.
'She was herself in this place.' (calkowicie nie rozumiem tego zdania) She looked (tu brak najmniej 2 slowa) that some dark car stopped near. 'The' (zle slowo) tall man got out of (przedimek) car and he 'went' (nie, on nie 'poszedl' ale 'przyszedl') - jest roznica) to Vanessa.
She jumped 'for' (zle) her car and she left. She didn't know what she 'must' (zly modal) do.
Vanessa drove very 'fast' (zla czesc mowy). She 'had hope' (uzyj jedno slowo) that the man (tu brakuje 2 slowa) lost.

When she 'get' (zle) to 'the' (niepotr) 'Anna' (dokoncz slowo) house, the dark car 'didn't was' (zle) 'here' (zle). Vanessa calmy got out of (przedimek) car and she went to (przedimek) door. Suddenly behind (przedimek) house arrived 'following car' (nastepny samochod? nie, to jest zle, napisz to poprawnie).
The 'door were' (dlaczego jedno jest w l. poj a drugie w l. mnogiej?) closed.
He had (przedimek) gun and he 'gone' (zle slowo) to 'the' (niepotr) Vanessa. All time Vanessa 'had hope' (daj jedno slowo) that is (tu cos brak) only (przedimek) bad dream.

Suddenly the door (ale czego? domu? samochodu? napisz to jasniej) opened. Out of (przedimek) house 'run' (zly czas) Anna together with her parents.
It turned out that the man who drove (przedimek) dark car 'is' (zly czas) 'brother Anna' (po jakiemu to, napisz An....brother), Jack.
It was only (przedimek) 'halloween' (duza litera - nazwa wlasna) joke.

Zrob cos z tymi przedimkami (a, an, the). Nie za bardzo rozumiesz kiedy i jak je uzywac.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa