E-mail na lekcję

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów.
You have invited your english friend Jo to stay with you next month, but you now need to delay this visit.
Write a card to send to Jo. In your card, you should:
*Apologise to Jo.
*Explain why the visit has to be delayed.
*Suggest when it would be convenient for friend to come.

Hi Jo!
How are you? I hope you have very well. I have got so much to tell you that I don't know how to begin.
You remember about our visit? Unfortunately I must appeal this visit. I very apologise you. I'm so sorry, because I know, that you were very happy, that you came to me. I hope, that you aren't angry at me.
I must delay our meet, because in next month I have school trip to Paris. Won't me in home for two weeks. I never been in France, so very want come there. I think, that you can come to me in July, when it will be warm and sunny. You could stay on the month. It will be more time on to visit my town.
Love.
I hope you 'have' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj - prosze wytlumacz to) very well.
You remember about 'our' to znaczy razem?) visit? Unfortunately I must 'appeal' (calkowicie zle slowo, to przeciez nie jest jakis sad) this visit. I 'very' (nie rozumiem uzycia tego slowa tutaj - prosze wytlumacz) apologise (tu brak slowa) you. I'm so sorry, because I know, that you were very happy, that you 'came' (nie, nie przeczytales polecenia, wizyta miala byc w przyszlosci) to me. I hope, that you 'aren't' (napisz to w calosci) angry at me.
I must delay our 'meet' (co to za slowo), because 'in' (niepotr) next month I have (przedimek) school trip to Paris. 'Won't' (napisz najpierw kto, a pozniej w calosci) 'me' (po co to slowo?) 'in' (zle slowo) home for two weeks. I never been 'in' (zle slowo) France, so 'very want' (matko, po jakiemu to jest? Czy naprawde tak teraz ucza w szkolach? Swiat sie konczy) 'come' (zle slowo) there. I think, that you 'can' (za silne slowo) come to me in July, when it will be warm and sunny. You could stay 'on' (znowu to samo - prosilabym nauczycieli jezyka angielskiego, zeby wytlumaczyli uzycia ang. slowa na to polskie slowo) the month. It will be more time 'on to' (co to jest - wytlumacz mi!!!) visit my town.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie