wywiad z Margaret Thatcher

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo bym prosił o sprawdzenie i poprawienie błędów w tym tekście, który jest wypowiedzią Margaret Thatcher w pierwszej minucie tego wywiadu:

"Yes, we were .. we were and I couldn't go off to the evening's engagement until we'd had it. And I was told results immediately, I said: but this means a second ballot. So we had not in fact got enough to .. then it seemed.. did not seem to me at that stage it would be difficult to get sort of formal people to boat with us on the second ballot. Although it was not very easy to go to a second ballot, it didn't seem to be very difficult. Something happend when I was away that night. There were various meetings all over the place, I think I, in London I could (?) be here, and when I got back to the next morning, it still seemed to me that I would have a good chance, but during the day I got on with starting to go the confident's motion and it was just very strange. Have you seen this situation (?) step away from you. "
couldn't obviously be here ja słysze

pod 2 znakiem zapytania nic nie ma
A jak przetłumaczyć to zdanie: So we had not in fact got enough to .. then it seemed.. did not seem to me at that stage it would be difficult to get sort of formal people to boat with us on the second ballot.
Szczególnie "So we had not in fact got enough to" i "to get sort of formal people to boat with us" o ile to jest dobrze spisane. I dlaczego w tym pierwszym jest użyty czas past perfect?
I o co może chodzić w tym zdaniu: "Have you seen this situation (?) step away from you. "
difficult to get sort of formal people to boat three or four more...vote
starting to get the confidence motion ready (wniosek o głosowanie nad votum zaufania)
potem jest wiersz, który nie został spisany
...the situation SLIP away from you (wymyka się z rąk)
O, jakoś przeoczyłem ten wiersz.
Aaric, co to znaczy podkreślenie i to three or four more?
O, jakoś przeoczyłem ten wiersz.
Aaric, co to znaczy podkreślenie i to three or four more?
zamiast 'sort of formal' ma być 'three or four more'
aaaaa, faktycznie. Dzieki bardzo
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia

»

Nauczyciele angielskiego