Sprawdzenie zadania (maila)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam, prosiłbym aby ktoś sprawdził mi maila którego napisałem.

Polecenie:
Poznałeś nowa osobę, z którą się zaprzyjaźniłeś/zaprzyjaźniłaś. W emailu do przyjaciela / przyjaciółki z Anglii:
• zrelacjonuj okoliczności, w jakich doszło do spotkania i opisz swoje pierwsze wrażenie,
• opisz charakter poznanej osoby,
• napisz, jakie macie wspólne zainteresowania,
• zaproponuj spotkanie w czasie wakacji, sugerując, co moglibyście / mogłybyście robić we trójkę.

Mail:
Dear Matt,
I've got to tell you about someone I've met recently. Last week I was at the premiere of "Capitan America: Winter Soldier" in the cinema. There I met Anna. When i saw her, i felt that she is a super girl. She was sitting near me during the movie. When I looked at her she was smiling to me. When the movie ended she asked me about impressions from the film. I said that film was great and I'm fan of comics, superheroes and movies about them. We started talking about comics. She is really nice, intelligent and talkativ. She loves superheroes and video games like me. I love spending time with her. When you come to me next holiday we can playing videogames and watching movies together. Looking forward to heaaring from you soon!
Best.
XYZ
I've (tutaj mozesz dodac slowo 'just') got to tell you about someone 'I've' (tutaj wystarczy samo 'I') met recently. Last week 'I was at' (mozna inaczej, 'I attended') the premiere of "'Capitan' (ale to jest po polasku, po ang. to Captain) America: Winter Soldier" in the cinema.
When 'i' (duza litera) saw her, 'i' (duza litera) )mozesz dodac slowo 'immediately') felt that she 'is' (dalabym 'was') a super girl. She was sitting near me during the 'movie' (tutaj wg mnie mieszasz, jedno pojecie 'cinema' jest BrE, a drugie 'movie' jest AmE). When I looked at her she was smiling 'to' AT me. When the movie ended she asked me about (tutaj potrzeba MY) impressions 'from' OF the 'film' (przedtem bylo'movie' AmE, ateraz juz jest 'film' BrE - prosze nie mieszaj). I said that (brak przedimka) film was great and I'm (przedimek) fan of comics, superheroes and 'movies' (ale to byl 'film') about them.
She is really nice, intelligent and 'talkativ' (cos brakuje na koncu tego slowa). She loves superheroes and video games JUST like me.
When you come to me next holiday we can 'playing' (nie, tutaj PLAY) videogames and 'watching' WATCH 'movies' (nie, albo piszesz po Hamerykansu 'movie' albo po Brytyjsku 'film') together.
Looking forward to 'heaaring' (ortog) from you soon!
Best (dodaj 'wishes').
Dzięki wielkie za szybką odpowiedź.
Naprawdę w UK mówią 'When you come to me.....'? Ja bym dał np 'When you come over... When you visit me...itp
>>>Naprawdę w UK mówią 'When you come to me.....'?
tak