List z zażaleniem - jak myślicie czy te "niespełnione rzeczy" były już wypisane w temacie?

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bo mam egzaminy z anglika od wcześniejszych roczników i nie mam pojęcia czy te powody do "zażalenia" były już podane, czy ktoś je sobie wymyślił/dopisał tzn. tak to wygląda:

"TASK – WRITING A COMPLAINT
You recently had a short holiday in a large city which you have booked through a company called CitiBreaks. You were very disappointed with the holiday. Read the CitiBreaks advertisement for the holiday you booked and the notes you have made. Then write a letter to CitiBreaks, explaining what the problems were and telling them what you want them to do.

Enjoy a short holiday in the capital city.
We offer two nights’ accommodation in a four-star hotel in a central location. Not central – long way out!
All rooms have their own bathrooms, and a view of the river. View not river – only car park
The price of £150 per person includes all meals as well as a ticket for a show of Dinner cost extra
your own choice in one of the city’s leading theatres. No choice of show
This will be a holiday to remember! Refund – half cost?"

Chodzi mi o te: "Not central – long way out!", "View not river – only car park", "No choice of show", "Refund – half cost?" - bo wydaje mi się, że gdyby tak było to, to by było za proste, ale wolę się upewnić, bo maturę pisałem 3 lata temu:D
to sa notatki, ktore zrobiles na reklamie i z ktorymi masz sie zapoznac przed napisaniem listu - tak pisza o tym w poleceniu
Cytat: mg
to sa notatki, ktore zrobiles na reklamie i z ktorymi masz sie zapoznac przed napisaniem listu - tak pisza o tym w poleceniu

Faktycznie "and the notes you have made. ", ok to w zasadzie prostsza będzie taka forma pisemna niż na maturze, gdzie musiałem spędzić z 15 minut nad wymyślaniem powodów.

« 

Pytania dotyczące języka angielskiego