Poprawki streszczenia pracy inżynierskiej

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dzień dobry,
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie poprawności gramatycznej, jak i stylistycznej streszczenia pracy inżynierskiej. Bardzo bym prosił również o argumentację dotyczącą użytych czasów.
Z góry dziękuję za pomoc. : )

The purpose of this thesis was the project of the spider type mobile crane meeting the main constructional requirements resulting from the machine applications established by the authors. In the first part of the work the concepts of the crane functional units have been presented and considered. As the result the selection of the preliminary concepts has been made. The market cranes’ solutions has also been shown. In the second part of the work the spider crane’s design process has been presented. The construction of the boom, outriggers, drive axles and the frame has been highlighted. Furthermore the concept of the driving, hydraulic and control systems was presented. Finally, the construction stability as well as the other initial assumptions were verified. It was found that the project of the spider type mobile crane meets the majority of the main constructional requirements.
Mateusz XXX– individually chapters 4 and 8, sharing chapter 2, Maciej XXX -- individually chapters 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, sharing chapter 2, text formatting and assembling, Jan XXX individually chapter 6, sharing chapter 2.
The purpose of this thesis was TU MUSI BYC JAKIS BEZOKOLICZNIK the project of the RACZEJ INNY ORZEDIMEK spider type mobile crane meeting the main NIE LEPIEJ BASIC? constructional requirements resulting from the machine applications established by the authors. In the first part of the work the concepts of the crane functional units have been SIMPLE PRESENT MA BYC presented and considered. As the result the selection of the preliminary concepts has been TU TEŻ I W OGOLE NAPISZ 'WYBRANO WSTEPNE POJECIA' W SIMPLE PRESENT STRONA BIERNA made. The market cranes’ solutions NIE ROZUMIEM 'ROZWIAZANIA DZWIGOWE'? has ZLY CZAS A TU I FORMA CZASOWNIKA also been shown. In the second part of the work the spider crane’s design process has been WIESZ presented. The construction of the boom, outriggers, drive axles and the frame has been WIESZ highlighted. Furthermore the concept of the driving, hydraulic and control systems was WIESZ I CZY CHODZI TYLKO O JEDNO POJECIE? presented. Finally, the construction stability as well as the other initial assumptions were WIESZ verified. It was TEŻ found that the project of the spider type mobile crane meets the majority of the main constructional requirements.
Mateusz XXX– individually chapters 4 and 8, sharing CO-AUTHOR OF chapter 2, Maciej XXX -- individually J.W. chapters 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, sharing chapter 2, text formatting and assembling, Jan XXX individually chapter 6, sharing chapter 2.
Dziękuję za odpowiedź.
Całą pracę pisaliśmy wg zaleceń w czasie przeszłym. Dlatego chcemy również i streszczenie napisać w czasie przeszłym, co patrząc po przykładach nie jest błędne. Najbardziej zastanawia mnie poprawność stosowania czasu present perfect, czy nie powinien być past simple?. Kierowałem się tym, że nie określono kiedy coś zostało wykonane.
streszczenie opsiuje, co jest w pracy. Praca jest ponadczasowa. za 100 lat ktos przeczyta i powie 'roz. 1 zawiera to i to'. Dlatego ma byc present simple
i jak to 'praca jest w czasie przeszlym'?
chodzi o 'opisano, stwierdzono'?
tak, chodziło o 'opisano, stwierdzono'
to jest forma bezosobowa (czasu przeszlego)
ma rozne odpowiedniki w angielskim, np. w czesci introduction artykulu naukowego czasem Present perfect, a Materials & methods simple past, a w opisach rycin i tabel present simple. Nie wiesz tego, wiec tym razem zastosuj sie do mojej rady.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.