Sprawdzenie poprawności gramatycznej.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam wszystkich,
Chciałbym prosić o pomoc w sprawdzeniu poprawności gramatycznej zadania które napisałem, standardowo chodziło o napisanie zwyczajnego email-a do koleżanki i rozwinięcie w nim 4 punktów, czasów nie znam perfekcyjnie dlatego będę bardzo wdzięczny za pomoc, pozdrawiam.

"Hi Alice,
Thanks for your email.
Unfortunatelly, i can't accept your invitation, i'd love to visit you, but my parents won't allow me to travel so far abroad on my own, they're worried that i get lost.
Me and my family spend holidays mostly on eating dinner with satan. First we gather around pentagram we drew on the floor with our own blood, then we proceed with the satanic ritual to summon the lord of satan himself. After we are done with sacrifices, we all eat dinner by the table.
It would be lovely if you could come visit me instead, i know your parents trust you enough to let you travel abroad. You could join our feast with Satan, and get to know a little about the afterlife, it will be a loads of fun!
Keep in touch
lots of love,
XYZ.
nawet nieźle, ale I zawsze piszemy dużą literą
'Unfortunatelly' (ortog), 'i' (popraw) can't accept your invitation, 'i'd' (popraw, co to jest z tym 'i' i pisanie jego mala litera? W ktorej ksiazce tak ucza?) love to visit you, but my parents won't allow me to travel so far abroad on my own, they're worried that 'i' (popraw ) (brak slowa) get lost.
Me and my family spend holidays mostly 'on' (zle slowo) eating dinner with 'satan' (nazwa wlasna, duza litera). First we gather 'around' (zle slowo) (brak slowa) pentagram (brak slowa) we 'drew' (zly czas) on the floor with our own blood, then we proceed with the satanic ritual to summon the 'lord of satan' (nazwa wlasna) himself. After we are done with sacrifices, we all eat dinner 'by' (zle slowo) the table.
It would be lovely if you could come (brak slowa) visit me instead, 'i' (popraw) know your parents trust you enough to let you travel abroad. You could join our feast with Satan, and get to know a little about the afterlife, it will be 'a' (dlaczego przedimek?) loads of fun!
Dziękuje za odpowiedzi. Starałem się wszystko poprawić jednak w paru miejscach po prostu nie rozumiem na co konkretnie poprawić słowa. Niektóre rzeczy musiałem zmienić ze względu na limit słów. Byłbym wdzięczny za wyjaśnienie błędów w miejscach w których ich nie poprawiłem, pozdrawiam.

"Unfortunately, I can't accept your invitation, I'd love to visit you, but my parents won't allow me to travel so far abroad on my own, they're worried that I might get lost.
Me and my family spend holidays mostly eating dinner with Satan. First we gather around the pentagram we drew on the floor with our own blood, then we proceed with the satanic ritual to summon the Lord of Satan himself. After we are done with sacrifices, we all eat dinner at the table.
It would be lovely if you could come to visit me instead, I know your parents trust you enough to let you travel abroad. You could join our feast with Satan, and get to know a little about the afterlife, it will be fun!"
What do you eat? Each other?
"welcome to the Hotel California..."
edytowany przez mg: 03 paź 2016
Stairway to Heaven
Cytat: zielonosiwy
Stairway to Heaven

dlaczego? W tamtym tekście nie ma chyba nic o szatanach itp.?
wlasnie podobno jest, gdy sie odslucha od tyłu :-)
to trzeba było napisac 'heaven to stairway'
Cytat: mg
"welcome to the Hotel California..."

albo
Love portion number Nine
portion?
Cytat: Aaric
portion?

sorry, got too excited...rrrrrrrrrr
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie